This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
DREADOUT HAS MULTI-PLATFORM SUPPORT
February 22 - Digital Happiness
First, thank you to all of you with your inputs and supportive comments.
We noticed that there are users who concerned and asking about our platform supports.
While once we answered that our development has support for both Mac OS X and Linux alongside our main Windows target, that would not stopping you from asking :)
Here we clarify that our game can be installed and run on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux systems, but Windows will still be our priority for support.
We have updated our tentative system requirements that we believe will meet our expected gameplay experience, but please be noted that this is not a final wording as our development team is actively refine things, doing tweaking and testing.
Repeating our Steam page, here are our tentative system requirements:
- 2 GHz CPU or faster (Multi-core recommended)
- 2 GB RAM or bigger
- Windows XP SP2 or later (Windows 7 recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or later
- Linux kernel 2.6.32 or later (Ubuntu recomended, 10.04 LTS or later)
- DirectX 9.0c or later (with latest driver recomended)
- OpenGL 2.0 or higher (with latest driver recomended)
- GeForce 6, Radeon X1300, GMA X3000 vga card or better
- Compatible audio devices
- Keyboard + mouse or an optional Joystick
- Optionally an internet connection