STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Legends of Eisenwald
New patch with the opening scenario of the campaign and tutorial is out!
July 22, 2013 - Alexander (Aterdux)
We have been working very hard last several weeks but now finally we are somewhat happy with the state of our first scenario of the campaign that includes tutorial. Other scenarios are being tested, we will add some of them later to the beta. This tutorial is not the final option and we will probably change a thing or two based on your feedback. A quick warning: playing as a Mystic could be tough in the first battle, so be careful. The patch is uploaded to Desura and hopefully will be approved soon. The DRM-free version will be done early next week.
Here is what was added along with a new scenario/tutorial:
- New talents for all heroes;
- Autosave every two hours of the game time;
- In combat in addition to the health bar, mana bar is displayed as well;
- There are active alternative actions for many characters;
- You can now use potions in combat;
- Relationships in buildings implemented fully.
Things that were fixed:
- Enormous amount of bugs;
- Objects appear on the mini-map as you explore the map;
- AI was updated a lot, in particular computer armies can heal themselves and hire troops;
- Interface was improved, new things you will be able to see. Also, now there are versions for different resolutions.
Things that were done fully or almost fully but cannot be seen yet:
- Detailed shader settings of the characters and weapons through a global file of a combat arena;
- Animation blending (not turned on yet, still working on it);
- Manager of combat animations and special effects (completed, in the process of integration);
- System of replay and recording sessions of the game;
- System of event cut scenes;
We would love to hear your feedback on the tutorial. Those of you who played, try to imagine you are playing the game for the first time. And those of you who didn't try beta yet, this is the time for you to tell us if the tutorial explains things well enough.
RecommendationsThere are three interesting projects that we recommended on Kickstarter. One of them, Guns N Zombies is also on Greenlight:
Guns N Zombies
Two other projects are:
Project Ravensdale - a project from the same team who went to Kickstarter with Giana Sisters, a game that was released on Steam last Fall, and pretty much the only game project on Kickstarter that didn't have delays.
And Reclaiming the Blade: Sons of Fire - a great documentary about swords, sequel to the acclaimed Reclaiming the Blade.
All of us at Aterdux