STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Mortal Online: The Awakening
New Goal: Character Rebuild
February 12, 2013 - Paratus
Upon requests from the community, Star Vault added a donation system (much like Kickstarter) providing in-game perks to donors. One hundred percent of these donation funds go directly into development by outsourcing. This allows us to develop more content that we otherwise wouldn't see so soon.
Our next donation goal is by far the largest yet. We're going to rebuild character art, armor art as well as entire systems.
Rebuilding the character system means a lot of important improvements for Mortal Online.
- Much better looking player characters (rebuild of all races and genders).
- Better looking character face customization; more support for scars, tattoos etc.
- Rebuild of all armor meshes/materials/shaders parts making them look much better.
- Allowing us to add more and new armor parts in the game.
- Almost all resource material gets its real and unique look.
- Much better control over the dye system.
- Better performance on player characters, no more 1-2s freeze lags when loading a bunch of players.
- Removal of the texture merges system which means a big memory optimization on the client and
- better overall performance.
- More players on the screen will not add cost on the client as it did in the old system.
- A full new armor set will be included in this package; new types will arrive in the future now since the new system will allow it.
For more information see the donations page.