STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
November 20, 2012 - Santa Ragione
A couple of changes to the features we promised for the Steam version:
- Only one extra difficulty mode: we initially planned to add a harder mode and an easier mode, but the easier mode just isn0t fun to play, so instead we'll only have the harder mode.
- we designed 1 extra level, bringing the total of new levels to 3! This means new graphics and new music too.
- we redesigned the sound effects to be more varied and just better, all thanks to Michael Manning (sound designer of MirrorMoon EP)
- we added a 4p local multiplayer mode that you can play with your keyboard or with joysticks, on every level.
- Steam cards are on the way too!
So, all in all I think it's a good trade off, you lost one lame difficulty setting and got a completely new level to make up for it, plus some new neat features.
The release date will be announced soon, we were initially aiming for launching this spring but we are running a little late, so the new release window is "before the end of Summer". Very sorry for the delay and thank you for being so patient!
Fotonica has been out in its current form for 1 year now, but we want to bring it to you on Steam!
If we can manage to get Fotonica to steam we will add the current content to the game:
- 2 Completely New Levels! with new awesome electornica music and new scenery!
- 2 New Endless levels with different aesthetics and music and play styles
- 2 Difficulty settings to let you play an even faster version of Fotonica
- 4 new 2-player levels
- 10 New Achievements!
- New options to customize your soundtrack, the position of the camera and more.