This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
February 4, 2013 - Ian B.
Rush Bros. is a platforming-racing game which uses your own Mp3 collection to directly affect your game play!
In Rush Bros. you and another player (Online or beside you via Split-Screen) play as two DJs who are competing for a multimillion dollar recording contract in an arena of death and destruction!
Rush Bros. has been in development for 2 years with a team of industry veterans who wanted to make a game which would allow them to engage each other in a high speed platforming race akin to speed-running in real time across numerous neon-lit stages with a variety of differint types of gameplay. These stages, as said before, have been designed so that they will come alive to your soundtrack! Rush Bros. reads your music in real-time! No loading or track analysis! You can even change songs during play if you don't like the current beat and how it's affecting your game play experience.
• Exploration Tracks (easy-going, story-Driven, and ambient)
• Puzzle Tracks (real brain teasers)
• Combat Tracks (filled with puzzles, traps, and power-ups to use against your opponent)
• Hardcore Tracks (which are intentionally designed to be as difficult as possible)
• Your Music, Your Choice of Colors & Your own Rules (You come first!)
• Your Music Selection Impacts Game Visuals and Game Play Elements
• Tons of Traps & Obstacles Deploy to the Beat of Your Music!
• Intuitive Platforming Controls (That Anyone Can Pick Up and Play!)
• Highly Engaging Competitive Play
• Designed From the Ground-Up With Multi-player In Mind
• Single Player (Time Trial), Split-Screen Multi-player, and Online Multi-player Modes
• Characters Can Wall-jump, Power-slide, and Perform Many Classic Platforming Moves You May Recall From Your Childhood
• Each Stage Has Its Own Unique Animated Background Painting
• Characters & Art Are High-Contrast, High-Definition, and Hand-Drawn
• Full Steamworks Integration (Matching, Stats, Leaderboards)
• Winning a Race Gives You the Option to Crush your opponent!
• After Each Race You Can Vote to Have a Rematch or Pick a New Stage.