This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Status updates and Indie of the Year 2012 awards
November 30, 2012 - frvge
A short update on our progress in the past few weeks: we've had a nice 1-day crunch with all programmers and managed to get the following things done:
- upgrade from UDK of October 2011 to November 2012;
- we've thrown all out all experimental code to get a more stable code base;
- we're in the progress of transitioning to bitbucket instead of using our own hosted Subversion version control system;
- our test map for programmers got extended to make testing of sounds easier;
- we've tested all footstep sounds and gotten a better overview which sounds are still needed.
Of course, we're still looking for more programmers, experienced artists for our Asylum map and a visual special effects genius.
We're doing great on Steam Greenlight but Steam isn't the only place where we promote our game. We're also competing in the Indie of the Year 2012 awards in the "upcoming" category. So please vote for us at http://www.indiedb.com/games/project-stealth/ :-)
Thanks for reading and as always, be stealthy!
Producer of Project Stealth