This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Updates for V1.65 Alpha
November 13, 2012 - peterfunnell
This is a list of updates since V1.5 Alpha (depicted in the first video that was posted on Greenlight) that are seen in V1.65 Alpha:
- New H.U.D. (As people have requested, I plan to have several different styles of H.U.D. in future versions to cater for different preferences.)
- New "Paused" menu system
- Much smoother collisions
- Bloom effect on main menu
- Bloom effect on firearms
- Velocity and gravity of bullet casings changed.
- View distance increased
- Grenades no longer start in the centre of the screen when fired
- Tutorial updated
- Laser trap added on engineering deck: A 'grid' of deadly red, glowing lasers blocks one of the corridors and the player must disable it before continuing
- Faint bloom effect added to inventory/user information screen.
- Resolution maintains aspect ratio (rather than stretching)
- Probably a few other things that I've forgotten about...