STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Driver Fusion 1.4.0 is out!
December 19, 2012 - Treexy
Hello Steam or Driver Fusion user,
We are pleased to announce that you can now download the new version of Driver Fusion and try it.
The full list of changes can be found below, and thanks to you several community suggested features were also made available!
- OEM/Phantom devices - In Device control you can now filter by OEM and Phantom devices. OEM shows devices with drivers that do not ship out-of-box with Windows. Phantom shows devices that are installed but are not currently connected to the computer.
- Connectivity indication - All screens that require internet access show whether Driver Fusion has internet access or not. The connectivity indication automatically updates when the internet access status changes.
- Device control - We added the ability to copy a device or driver property to the clipboard by pressing Ctrl+C. You can now also double-click on a file property to go directly to the containing location.
- Hints - Community suggested feature - We added several hints to each screen in Driver Fusion. These hints are intended to help novice users and provide tips as well as detailed descriptions of the available features. Experienced users can disable the hints in the general settings.
- Device identifier - Community suggested feature - Ever noticed devices with a yellow exclamation/question mark or with the name 'Unknown device'? Driver Fusion can now try to identify the type, name and manufacturer of these devices. Our database is constantly updated with new devices, but achieving a solid detection rate is going to take some time to complete.
- Driver detection - You can now help to improve the detection of drivers by automatically reporting anonymous driver information about drivers to Treexy. You can always disable this functionality in the settings if you don't feel like contributing to the Driver Fusion community.
- Device control - Improved the detection of compatible device driver backups by adding additional operating system and device information.
- Interface - Added a separation between the menu and the content for easier navigation. The Driver Fusion window can now also be resized to fit smaller screen resolutions, down to 640x480.
- Installer - The manual can now be found in the start menu under the name 'Driver Fusion Manual' to make it easier to find.
- Treexy account - Changing your password will now show a message when your current password is invalid.
- Device control - Restoring a device driver backup would not succeed on some systems.
You can download the latest version from here:
Download Driver Fusion