Bandicam updated - Version: V 184.108.40.2063 (12/24/2012)
* Detailed information
1. Bandicam now supports mouse click effects.
2. Added ‘Blocked process list’ under the Hooking tab.
- You can block a certain process/program if you don’t want to record using the DirectX/OpenGL window mode of Bandicam.
3. Added Indonesian language file by doplank
4. The option, ‘Enable caching on the disk’, was added.
- If you check this option, Bandicam caches the data while recording.
- If you uncheck this option, Bandicam saves the data directly while recording.
5. Added Tooltip under the status bar.
6. Improved the video quality when RGB24 codec is used.
7. Improved the compatibility with Adobe Flash Player and Acrobat Reader.
8. The maximum image capture time interval has changed from 100 sec to 999 sec.
9. Bugs fixed
- Delay/lag when Two Sound Mixing was unchecked in a certain USB microphone (Blue Yeti Pro, Creative Headset HS-450, Logitech G930 Headset)
- D3D9 recording bug in a certain video resolution (EVE Online, etc.)
- D3D9 recording bug in a certain game (MTGO, Magic: The Gathering, etc.)