Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Crashtastic Version 0.4.8 Released.
March 8, 2013 - FunSmith
Two New Parts, Music, Tuning, Oh My!
Crashtastic, now includes a piston (which can be controlled with custom keys) and the rotator!
The Rotator isn't exactly a piece. You are allowed to select a given side of a node which will rotate with any attached piece. In addition, you can limit the rotation of the piece by selecting the appropriate pieces of the "starburst" when creating the rotator.
Pistons are added in a similar fashion to a brace.They can be controlled (default keys are I and O). The default keys can be changed in the "Tune" menu.
The new "Tuning" menu is accessed from the vehicle editor.
- You can assign keys to rockets and pistons.
- You can assign power to the rockets and shocks.
- These settings will persist on loading and any tweaks you make during simulation.
- Three music tracks created by the talented Chris Apple.
- Updated settings menu to enable Music Volume Control.
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
- Improved brace system. You no longer need to attach it to two nodes. One will be created at the
- correct location.
- Fixed lighting on a few levels and menus.
- Fixed issue wih extra pieces showing up in replay
- Fixed an issue with duplicated Nodes.