български (불가리아어) čeština (체코어) Dansk (덴마크어) Nederlands (네덜란드어) English (영어) Suomi (핀란드어) Français (프랑스어) Deutsch (독일어) Ελληνικά (그리스어) Magyar (헝가리어) Italiano (이탈리아어) 日本語 (일본어) Norsk (노르웨이어) Polski (폴란드어) Português (포르투갈어) Português-Brasil (브라질식 포르투갈어) Română (루마니아어) Русский (러시아어) 简体中文 (간체 중국어) Español (스페인어) Svenska (스웨덴어) 繁體中文 (정체 중국어) ไทย (태국어) Türkçe (터키어) Українська (우크라이나어) Steam 번역을 도와주세요
이 아이템은 Steam 서비스 약관을 위반하였기 때문에 차단되었습니다. 이 아이템을 볼 수 있는 사람은 오로지 귀하뿐입니다. 만약 이 차단이 정당하지 않다고 생각하신다면 Steam 고객 지원으로 문의하십시오.
이 아이템은 Greenlight와(과) 함께 사용할 수 없습니다. 가이드 항목을 참조하여 Greenlight을(를) 왜 함께 사용할 수 없는지 확인해 주세요.
공개 상태: 비공개
이 아이템은 당신 및 관리자와 소유자에게 등록된 사람에게만 보이게 될 것입니다.
공개 상태: 친구만
이 항목이 나와 내 친구들, 그리고 관리자에게만 보이게 됩니다.
2014년 12월 24일 - Refract
(Screenshot from Da Ham/Krispy's level "Rats_Christmas." And yes, that's in-game)
Today marks the final day of the Distance Advent Calendar, a community-run event where track creators have been sharing incredible new level creations each day this month. The 24th and final level of the event was shared today, so we’d like to take a moment to play through every Distance Advent Calendar level shared this month! There might even be a couple interesting surprises… We hope to see you there!
Watch us play Distance Advent Calendar levels LIVE! (4pm PST / 7pm EST / 1am CET): http://twitch.tv/refractstudios
2014년 12월 10일 - Refract
After 2.5 years of development including a Kickstarter campaign, Greenlight campaign, private alpha, and private beta, Distance is available for everyone on Steam Early Access! The reaction to the current beta build has been phenomenal, and in our first day we somehow found our way into the Top Sellers list! Thanks to everyone that took a moment to help us spread the word yesterday!
Reddit AMA: TODAY at 1pm PST / 4pm EST
Today at 1pm PST / 4pm EST / 10pm CET a few of us will be answering questions about Distance on Reddit! Visit the link below to be redirected to the AMA (ask me anything) page when it goes live at 1pm PST! Until then it'll redirect to the Distance subreddit (r/Distance).
Reddit AMA (1pm PST): http://reddit.survivethedistance.com
Twitch Stream: TODAY at 4pm PST / 7pm EST
Following the Reddit AMA we'll take a break and then we'll be streaming community levels and multiplayer for a while on Twitch! Follow refractstudios on Twitch to be instantly notified when we go live!
Refract Twitch stream (4pm PST): http://twitch.tv/refractstudios
Pre-ordered and looking for your Steam key?
In August, we released the private beta to all Kickstarter backers and anyone that had pre-ordered up until that point. For all of those details you can read that post here.
Long story short, all backers can now use Humble Bundle's key resender to access your download page for DRM-free builds and a Steam key. To be clear, you'll never have to buy the game again as your Steam key will work for forever and we'll continue to update the DRM-free builds!
Use this Humble key resender if you need a key: http://humblebundle.com/resender
Creation of the PAX arcade cabinet (album)
I also finally posted a breakdown of the creation of the arcade cabinet from PAX if you'd like to check it out! This was just the prototype for the two cabinets we'll be building for the two $10,000 tier backers. When we build the next couple I hope to take even more photos/videos.
DIY music-synced arcade racing cabinet: http://imgur.com/gallery/Ut07z
Right now we're incredibly busy with all of the small details of the release like responding to all of the emails/messages we've received, but we're keeping an eye on everyone's feedback for the latest build. There are a lot of directions we could go for our next update so we'll be looking for what sounds exciting and go from there.
Now that the big release is somewhat out of the way I'm excited to write more about actual development (feature/content creation) in future updates again. This has been the craziest ride of our lives, and the train isn't stopping for a while. Since I can't say it enough, thanks as always for the feedback, encouragement, patience, and passion that has fueled this development!
We hope to see you at the Reddit AMA and Twitch streams in just a little bit!
- Jordan (with everyone at Refract)
2014년 12월 6일 - Refract
The Steam Early Access release is only 3 DAYS AWAY!! We've pulled some of the craziest all-nighters of this development getting things ready, and we're so excited that it's less than 72 hours away!
Pre-order until December 9th to get 25% off!
We've decided to bump up the price of Early Access to $20 (from the original Kickstarter price of $15). Until December 9th you can still pre-order the beta for $15, so if you know someone who's interested they might want to jump in at the lower price. The public beta will be available to anyone that pre-ordered Distance on December 9th!
Get it while it's hot! http://survivethedistance.com
Screenshot Competition! Your Favorite #DistanceMoment
This weekend we're doing a small competition leading up to the release on Steam! The winners (5 to be exact) will each win 2 copies of the Distance Deluxe tier on Humble Bundle! You can gift them to a couple friends or keep them all to yourself.
To win, simply upload a screenshot of Distance to Imgur, Facebook, or Twitter that represents one of your favorite moments in the beta. It could be from Adventure mode, multiplayer, getting wrecked by a laser, or even using the level editor!
To take a screenshot you can use the Steam screenshot feature (by default you can press F12 while in-game), press PrintScreen on your keyboard if available, or use a program like FRAPS.
You have until 11:59PM PST TUESDAY, DECEMBER 9TH to share your #DistanceMoment! Later next week we'll review our favorites and post the winners in another update. Be prepared for us to contact you via Imgur, Facebook, or Twitter with details on how to claim your prize!
OFFICIAL #DISTANCEMOMENT COMPETITION RULES:
- When sharing use the hashtag "#DistanceMoment" so that it's easy for us to find it.
- Your screenshot must be an original screenshot captured by you.
- Your Distance screenshot must be shared publicly on Imgur, Twitter, and/or Facebook to qualify.
- You can share as many #DistanceMoments as you like!
- Refract developers will look through all of the shared screenshots and pick our five personal favorites (as shared by five separate individuals).
- The creators of the top five winning #DistanceMoments will each win 2 copies of the Distance Deluxe package via Humble Bundle (see more details at http://survivethedistance.com).
- While it doesn't directly increase you chances of winning, massive kudos if you use a GIF to share your moment!
- YOU HAVE UNTIL 11:59PM PST TUESDAY, DECEMBER 9TH TO SHARE
Distance Advent Calendar
Finally, I wanted to again mention this month's Distance Advent Calendar. As a game player (let alone a creator) I've really never seen anything like this before. The Distance community is coming together to pour incredible passion and organization into releasing a new level (and often times a wallpaper) EVERY SINGLE DAY leading up to Christmas.
Even if you don't play each level (which I highly recommend you do), definetely take a moment to check out the impressive designs released so far! Check out the full thread of levels and wallpapers here.
Video: Distance Track Showcase: Colliding Worlds by Krispy
Video: DAC 2 - Nitro Sleigh Ride
Video: Distance: "Detection" Custom Level
Workshop: Distance East (by Da Ham)
Workshop: The Greenhouse (by Quargzon)
Finally, Distance on PS4!
As many of you may have heard, we also announced this week that Distance will be coming to the Playstation 4! We're obviously still focused on the Steam Early Access release in the short term but this should be something interesting to watch out for down the road.
Playstation Blog: Can You Survive the Distance on PS4?
We'll also be showing Distance at Playstation Experience this weekend! It's the first event Sony has ever done like this so it's definitely interesting to be a part of the first year. If you'll be in Las Vegas this weekend for PSX drop by our booth in the indie area!
For a brief update on game development, Kyle and Jason have been adding some impressive new features to the level editor as well as improving tons of loose ends. Chin created amazing new art for the Steam page. Eddie and Laura have greatly improved some of the story-centric art in Adventure mode. Finally, Ellie and I have been working to get the word out about Early Access to press.
We can't wait to see your #DistanceMoments this weekend! I'll be back with another update very soon so keep watching that inbox!
- Jordan (with everyone at Refract)
2014년 11월 25일 - Refract
We're insanely excited to finally let this one out of the bag. Distance will be coming to Steam Early Access on December 9th! That's just two weeks away! Above is the latest trailer in glorious 60fps 1080p which shows off the latest multiplayer action along with some new story mode teasers. We really spent some time on this one, I hope you enjoy it!
In short, the better Distance does on Steam Early Access the bigger and crazier we can make the game. You can help out a ton simply by sharing the video above! Click the links below to easily share with friends!
- Jordan (with everyone at Refract)
2014년 11월 19일 - Refract
Today's Distance build update contains a ton of level editor improvements such a grouping system, new/improved simple primitives, undo/redo bug fixes, a Quick Tools menu, an improved Layers menu, and more. The Adventure mode level Ground Zero was updated with some new content as we continue to iterate on the story design, and we also just converted the entire game's audio engine to Wwise which comes with some cool new features.
This update is likely the last major update before we release on Steam Early Access! For a fast and dirty look at the new features check out the Imgur album with a bunch of GIFs and screenshots!
VISUAL CHANGELOG (Imgur): http://imgur.com/a/L4uFR
(new and improved simple primitive objects)
(new quick tools menu)
- Added a number of new camera positions to the car
- Improved the Graphics Options to be better organized and include text descriptions of the options
- Added Cinematic Letterbox mode in Graphics Options which locks the screen to 21:9 or 16:9 for an anamorphic widescreen look
- Added and improved content in Adventure mode level Ground Zero (tons of new audio with a teaser of upcoming story content)
- Added Car, Environment, Obstacles, and Menu volume sliders to the Audio Options
- Added low pass and reverb effect when inside a tunnel
- Added high pass audio effect when inside a quarantine zone
- Added new Simples, swapped out plane for lower poly one.
- Created and added emissive versions of all the new simples added
- Fixed transform property inspecting undo/redo with tracks
- Now when copy and pasting road sections in the level editor the track links will connect properly on any pieces that should be connected
- Added Quick Tools menu when pressing Space in the level editor
- Track splines are now calculated globally, leading to less bugs and faster calculation
- Added the ability to press “T” in the level editor to toggle the Track Manipulator Nodes
- Changed the colors on the Track Manipulator nodes to help them stand out a bit more
- Now the level editor gizmos axis light up yellow on mouse hover instead of on mouse click to make it more clear before clicking what axis is selected
- Whenever a layer becomes visible or active the Layers Tab updates properly, fixing a bug where sometimes the Layers Tab wouldn't be updated when layers where modified
- Level editor centerpoints now don't display when objects are added to the level if centerpoints are disabled
- LoadLevelTool now displays the relative level path when loading the level
- Track Manipulator Nodes now use MeshColliders instead of BoxColliders since the collision was wonky with them before
- Added Group Tool with the hotkey Ctrl+G (ungroup tool can be used with Shift+G)
- Improved the text that is displayed when mouse hovering over the tabs in the level editor
- Added CustomName component so Groups in the level editor can be named
- When a CustomName is edited in the properties it's centerpoint, properties tab, and level objects name are all updated
- Improved the level layer system in the level editor: now layers save/load their states such as if they are frozen, visible, or the active layer
- Selecting objects in the level editor has been improved
- When raycasting it now doesn't rely on hitting only the root objects, child objects work too
- Undo/redo now selects the affected objects
- Fixed issue where level loads would add null objects to layers
- 'The Monolith' is now just named 'Monolith'
- Changed over to Wwise as our primary audio engine (for the most part nothing should be different, but some things might sound cleaner)
- Changed some MusicTriggers values to match up with Wwise's internal values
- Updated the gold, silver, and bronze medal image
- Improved the positions of the hover text for the different car camera angles (to improve visibility)
- Capped use of some sounds (e.g. popup blockers, whooshes, shard impacts, etc.)
- Fixed bug where exploding or avoiding VirusSpirits would lead to the glitch screen effect staying on
- Fixed several bugs in the Layers Tab
- Fixed a bug where if someone launched the game without a profile it would have the profile creation menu over top of the main menu