Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
The new and biggest update of No Heroes, #44
June 20 - Drunken Lizard Games
Here it finally is!
Here's the new and biggest update of No Heroes, #44
Hope you enjoy the current state of the game
Support by sharing and rating the video
Changes in this update:
- Island has been remade, making it much more believable,
- The map is still WIP and will be almost 2 times bigger than before,
- New Dynamic animations when player is not performing certain actions,
- Various animations while sprinting,
- Improved reticle effect,
- New gun sounds ( still place holder ),
- New particle effects,
- New and more believable destruction objects,
- Using a new Terrain Shading Solution, amazing improvement over the old one,
- Now using Physical Based Shading,
- Using a new Weather and Day/Night Cycle Solution,
- Lights switch On/Off during day/night transitions,
- Added Natural Bloom,
- Fixed IKs inside Unity, Arms look much better and more natural than before,
- It's also possible to retract or extend the stock of weapons in real-time inside the game
I forgot to include it in this update, but you can check it out by clicking here to see the video