Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Ballpoint Universe: Infinite
Big update! FINALLY.
October 7, 2013 - Abusive Taco
Huge patch for the game, try the beta of the free version!
Click for Beta!
(Unity web player is required to play this)
We have been hard at work, making this game a lot better than it was when we released it to Desura in march. Our Goal was bring the specs down to work on an iPad3, but with that goal came a lot of extra content, in order to cater more towards the freemium crowd that is predominant on touch devices.
Overall its given us time to re-evaluate our design choices and come up with a much improved game experience, with added features, including:
- Equipment are now upgradeable through the new Ship customization screen!
- Wings are categorized into 4 unique modules that affect the way you play the game.
- Ink: In-Game Currency used for upgrades and weapons.
- Infinite Mode: A mode to test your marathon gaming skills, see how far you can get!
- Dirk: A friendly dealer who you can throw your money at in hopes of getting something.
- Completely reworked UI for better user experience.