In Pneumatic Diversity Tests you start in a brand new Testing-Track just finished and partly under construction.
While you are the first testsubject that is exploring the new chambers, you have to make your way through the
Pneumatic Diversity Tests, a recently completed puzzle component!
Try to solve various types of puzzles including those vacuum tubes, that were (unfortunately) excluded from the final game.
-Vac-Tube particles sometimes disappear after you died. That means not that the tubes doesn't work anymore, it's only an optical bug,
Video coming soon..
"2 Byte - You Monster"
And as always: I'm happy about any response ;)
- Fixed a bug where you could trap a cube in a room and couldn't get it back out without have to kill you
- Replaced one cube with a reflective one for better distinction
- Added a little hint in the first room from 2/3
- Added ramps where the cube could get stuck on some surfaces
- Removed the button in the last chamber (which was for emergency opening the door) - now works with trigger
- Fixed the fade-bug in the outro where the screen suddenly fades out
You are almost finished, but there is a last test for you to solve before she let's you go, or not?
Epic Portal Song (Outro Song) "You Monster" by 2 Byte (Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMziHuTVoNk )...