96 ratings
Sincar Barrens - A resting place mod by countercruel
Rate  
Favorite
Favorited
Unfavorite
File Size:
Posted:
Updated:
0.272 MB
Jul 25, 2012 @ 9:22am
Jul 26, 2012 @ 8:04am
4 change notes ( view )
In 1 collection by [TLS] Countercruel
Countercruel's Abode Collection
8 items
Description
====Description=====
Ever wanted to rest your feet after a long walk across the wilderness of skyrim?
Then this mod is for you!, it adds a wide selection of resting areas to skyrims lands and is updated and added to constantly.

Nexus version: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21090

====Feature====
-A wide selection of resting places spread out across skyrim
-Lore friendly!
-Out of the way so it is easy to still be immersed
-Great for relaxing and reading a book or two!
-Updated and added too everyday!

===Updates===
-Made all seating areas unique and have a whiterun feel
-Added more locations!, and added more detail to existing ones.
===Thanks===
14 Comments
< >
Fierysaint Jan 1, 2013 @ 10:02am 
Nope! I have the camping lite mod. And one of these "sincars" gets in the way of one of my other building mods.
Wolf Nov 23, 2012 @ 7:40pm 
FYI: Interferes with the "Wayshrines of Skyrim" MOD. Specifically the Shrine of Kynareth on the way to Whiterun from Riverwood. The rest area overlaps the shrine.
mysteryman3 Aug 24, 2012 @ 9:52pm 
I agree with ronr42
There may be a 90% chance of not getting a CTD at any of your resting places, but think of it the other way. That's a 10% chance of CTD at your rest stops, and taking into account jsut how many of them there are, people will CTD sooner or later, and it will happen more often if they have more location mods.

But that's beside the point. I still like it, and if it's 100% compatible with 'Lanterns of Skyrim' then that's good enough for me. Subscribing....NOW!

Btw, just out of curiosity, why is the mod called "Syncar Barrens"?
DiazWaffle☣Crab[PWI] Aug 3, 2012 @ 1:40am 
With the NPC location markers, this mod gives some great places to dump your companions :D
Fist Mage Jul 31, 2012 @ 1:57am 
In the strain of what crsebald and jwaxman are saying, you could also put minor vendors in the places, just people who are willing to sell food that they make for the stopping by travelers, or some of those hunters that you see in the wilderness sometimes.
ℋüsky öf ȶhë ℱäll Jul 30, 2012 @ 11:56pm 
Do you know if this mod interferes with "Lanterns of Skyrim" or "Hobbit Hole"?
G H O S T Jul 30, 2012 @ 11:29pm 
Very fluid with the natural enviroment.
jwaxman Jul 29, 2012 @ 9:10pm 
I also agree with crsebald, I think it would be really great and still lore friendly if you had some NPC's hanging out at least 1-3 per place either reading, walking, eating, cooking, otherwise I feel like I'd be the only person using them. I don't think it would ruin the depth or feeling of being emersed because if they are rest stops, you wouldn't and shouldn't be the only person using them. I already subscribed but please consider if its not to hard. Thanks!
Wyatt Earp Jul 29, 2012 @ 6:29pm 
great work on the mod, does not get in the way but adds a lot of depth. irrelevent question: what lighting or FX mod are you using?... it looks amazing
Dragonyup911 Jul 29, 2012 @ 12:56pm 
Really good idea