These are my test chambers and also my very first contribution to Portal 2 community. Hope you will like them!
I made them with PTI and then i have moded them with Hammer, the Source engine game editor.
There is a list of features you will find in theses maps:
- Fully solvable puzzles. Theses maps are not crap and you won't get stuck because a bad level design!
- Customised level: No Cave Jonhnson PTI comments. No creepy "Bendy" guy as player model and non fully clean themed maps.
- Meet the explosive cube! A brand new kind of weighted cube for testing.
- Nice aesthetic dynamic light on portals (just a detail ^_^)
- Can rotate cubes while holding right mouse button!
- New threats awaits! Beware the kamikaze Frankencube and keep an eye on that bouncing combine ball.
I'm planning (and working) on doing more and more chambers featuring new game.
I have played and tested hundreds of times theses maps, and even made a walkthrought video for every single one, so i think there are not major bugs on the loose. However, if you find something strange or buggy, i would be gratefull for reporting it (Yep, you might use the comments section on the Workshop for that)
I want to thank wwww.thinkingwithportals.com for all the stuff they share, as well to give some credit to their forum community, where i got all the required wisdom to achieve this.