The finale is in my opinion, the ultimate test of your teammwork capability.
How you play during the finale will either improve your reputation as a good player or will mark you as a bad player. A list fo what a good and a bad player does can be found below.
Good Players do:
- Follow the leaders orders
- Contibute to Tank Killing
- Contibute to Gas Finding *on specific maps
- Leaves no one behind
- Communicates with teammates
- Does not "Solo" the finale
*refers to helping no one but him self.
- Plans locations of propain tanks and gas cans
*Works on maps like No Mercy and Dark Carnival
- Does not lead the team astray
*Meaning Stick Together
- Does not waste random items
*Such as Health kits to throwables
- Overall saves everyone
While Bad Players:
- Do not listen to orders
- Runs from the tank instead of contributing to kill it
- Shooting Finale Gas Cans
*Note: if its on accident, its an accident. Not on purpose.
- Ignores incapped teammates
- Does things on his own before consulting others
*Such as throwing a moltov at a tank near a survivor
- "Solos" the finale
*Rushing the finale, Mostly seen in The Parish
- Leaves temates behind
- Waste Health packs on himself instead of others
- Overall Screws the team over
And while these might be my opinion on some players during the finale, Please take note that not everyone is a bad player and if they are ask them to stop or vote kick them.