Note that this collection contains +30 individual addons were most of them are +20MB each, therefore make sure to wait until you've downloaded every part completely until you start a new game or join a server. If the packages aren't downloaded completely errors will occur.
After the Garry's Mod APRIP Update and CAP Revision 490, the fonts are now included in the CAP CODE part of the Workshop files! Therefore you do NOT require to manually download and install the FONTS anymore. However this feature might stop functioning in the future and if this will happen, then we might re-enable the font-checker to make sure everything works as expected.
Sidenote: For some Linux Distro users the fonts via Workshop still does not work, so for those they still require to download and install them system-wide manually. These fonts can be downloaded from: https://github.com/RafaelDeJongh/cap_fonts
Stargate Carter Pack more commonly known as Carter’s Addon Pack or CAP is an addon for Garry’s mod that adds new content elements to the game, all based off the Stargate franchise from the 1994 film to the late Stargate Universe. Carter’s Addon Pack gives the most impressive array of Stargate elements for Garry’s Mod, allowing much more diversity & variations for Stargate gameplay in Garry’s Mod.
CAP (Carter’s Addon Pack) covers many themes and aspects from the Stargate franchise, such as Tauri technology, Lantean technology, Asgard technology and many others, Together with their weapons and devices which often became a threat or even powerful assets to the people of Stargate Command, Atlantis and Destiny.
From piloting starships to building bases, the Stargate Carter Pack provides players with great replayability, creativity and much much more!
Do note that if you do not read this you will undoubtedly fail at installing it correctly.
- Wiremod IS REQUIRED!!!
- Spacebuild and the Enhancement Pack is REQUIRED FOR ENERGY USAGE.
- This addon does no longer requires the Avons Pack.
- The Group System Addon is merged with CAP therefore it is not required anymore.
- If you do install either of the above mentioned addons then CAP will work incorrectly.
- DO NOT combine the github version with the workshop versions as this will cause conflicts.
- Errors might occur if you have too many addons installed.
Try these steps if something doesn't work BEFORE asking for help.
1. Remove the GMA files from CAP located in the addons folder which in return Garry's Mod can redownload them.
2. Uninstall OR disable all your addons and redownload/install only CAP & Wire
3. Uninstall your whole Garry's Mod (Deleting the whole garry's mod folder located under the COMMON's folder) Then install only CAP and Wire.
4. If it's still not working then try downloading our addon via our Github Repository to make sure it's not a problem with the steam workshop version.
5. If all of the above things do not help then please redirect yourself to our Support Forum and post your problem with the help of these posting guidelines: http://sg-carterpack.com/forums/topic/bugs-and-problems