Note that this collection contains + 30 individual addons were most of them are +20MB each so make sure to wait until you've downloaded every part until you load a map to play with it! If you do not wait, things will just won't work!
The workshop does not allow custom fonts that we use in our addon so you will have to download a small zip alongside this collection, more information can be found below, so make sure to keep reading!
Currently it is NOT possible to subscribe to only parts of this collection so you'll have to subscribe to all! There are plans for later to change this but it will take some time.
Stargate Carter Pack more commonly known as Carter’s Addon Pack or CAP is an addon for Garry’s mod that adds new content elements to the game, all based off the Stargate franchise from the 1995 film to the late Stargate Universe. Carter’s Addon Pack gives the most impressive array of Stargate elements for Garry’s Mod, allowing much more diversity & variations for Stargate gameplay in Garry’s Mod.
CAP (Carter’s Addon Pack) covers many themes found in Stargate, such as Lantean technology, Asgard technology and many others, without forgetting the devices and weapons found and seen in the Stargate shows, which often became deadly threats or powerful assets to the people of Stargate Command, Atlantis and Destiny.
From piloting a starship to building bases, the Stargate Carter Pack provides players with great replayability, creativity, & even devices for machines.
With this workshop collection there are only two things to do, the first being very simple by pressing the "Subscribe to all" button!
The second thing would be to install the Custom Fonts. It's because the GMA workshop file type does not function with custom fonts, so you will have to download this very small zip file with the fonts and install them manually:
To install this, unzip the content by simply extracting the content with windows explorer or by pressing extract here with winrar, make sure you do not press extract to cap_fonts as that will create a folder within a folder! So double check that inside the folder there is an addon.txt and a resource file present.
After it has been properly extracted place the cap_fonts folder inside “Steam\steamapps\COMMON\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons”
After this you're good to go and have CAP fully Installed!
If you downloaded the zip file from Github then make sure to rename the folder to cap_fonts!
- This addon does not longer require Avons Pack.
- The Group System Addon is merged with CAP therefore not required anymore.
- If you do install either of the above mentioned addons then CAP will work incorrectly.
- Errors might occur if too many addons are installed.
- Don't combine both github/svn versions with workshop versions.
Try these steps if something doesn't work BEFORE asking for help!
1. Remove the GMA's from CAP located in the addons folder so Steam/GMOD can redownload them.
2. Uninstall/Disable all your addons and redownload/install only CAP & Wire
3. Uninstall your whole Garry's Mod (Deleting the whole garry's mod folder located under the COMMON's folder) Then install only CAP & Wire.
4. If it's still not working then try downloading our addon via our Github Repository to make sure it's not a problem with the steam workshop version.
5. If all of the above things don't help then please redirect yourself to our Support Forum and post your problem with the help of these posting guidelines: http://sg-carterpack.com/forums/topic/posting-guidelines-support/
Before the addon will work completely you'll have to download the RESOURCE FILES! You can now get this from a Workshop Collection found here: [url=http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1800776...
RP_STARGATE, MAPPED BY JEJEBOND
Also ttt_stargate : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=177663377
Also de_stargate_csgo : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=179296507
Also de_stargate : http://css.gamebanana.com/map...