This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with DOOM II: Hell on Earth. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within DOOM II: Hell on Earth.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
DOOM >> Cheat Codes
By Johnny Blanco
This guide contains some standart cheat codes for DOOM, DOOM II and Final DOOM. If you have forgotten something, here you will find the answer.
To use a cheat code in most versions of the game, one simply types the code while playing (this also applies while in automap mode).
Standart Cheat Codes
iddqd - Sets health to 100% and makes player immune to damage.
idkfa - Grants full megaarmor protection (200%), all weapons, full ammo, and all the keys.
idfa - This is the same as idkfa below, but excludes the keys.
idclip - No clipping. The player can walk through walls, monsters, and obstacles, climb high ledges instantly, and pass through items and across all tagged linedefs with no effect.
idspispopd - No clipping. This works only in Doom and The Ultimate Doom.
idbehold# (When # is one of the letters below) - this gives the powers of an item: "R": Radiation shielding suit. "I": Partial invisibility. "V": Invulnerability. "A": Computer area map. "L": Light amplification visor. "S": Berserk.
idchoppers - Gives the option to select the chainsaw.
iddt - This cheat reveals information if used while in automap mode, showing additional data the second time it is used: First use: full automap (reveals unexplored areas, including invisible linedefs not shown by the computer area map powerup). Second use: full automap with items, monsters, players, obstacles, and decorations. Third use: the automap is restored to normal.
idmypos - Shows the player's coordinates and compass direction (note that these numbers are hexadecimal, and may require some practice to interpret quickly).
idmus## - Plays music from level MAP## in Doom II or Doom, and E#M# in The Ultimate Doom. Using this cheat code will make the player change weapons in hand if the numbers pressed correspond to available weapons.
idclev## - Warps to level E#M# or MAP##.
All Maps + secret levels
Doom or The Ultimate Doom
1)Knee-Deep in the Dead: E1M1: Hangar E1M2: Nuclear Plant E1M3: Toxin Refinery (Exit to secret level) E1M4: Command Control E1M5: Phobos Lab E1M6: Central Processing E1M7: Computer Station E1M8: Phobos Anomaly (Barons of Hell are bosses) E1M9: Military Base (Secret level) E1M10: Sewers
2) The Shores of Hell: E2M1: Deimos Anomaly E2M2: Containment Area E2M3: Refinery E2M4: Deimos Lab E2M5: Command Center (Exit to secret level) E2M6: Halls of the Damned E2M7: Spawning Vats E2M8: Tower of Babel (Cyberdemon is boss) E2M9: Fortress of Mystery (Secret level)
3) Inferno: E3M1: Hell Keep E3M2: Slough of Despair E3M3: Pandemonium E3M4: House of Pain E3M5: Unholy Cathedral E3M6: Mt. Erebus (Exit to secret level) E3M7: Limbo E3M8: Dis (Spider Mastermind is the boss) E3M9: Warrens (Secret level)
4)Thy Flesh Consumed (Ultimate Doom only): E4M1: Hell Beneath E4M2: Perfect Hatred (Exit to secret level) E4M3: Sever the Wicked E4M4: Unruly Evil E4M5: They Will Repent E4M6: Against Thee Wickedly E4M7: And Hell Followed E4M8: Unto the Cruel (Spiderdemon is boss) E4M9: Fear (Secret level)
Doom II: Hell on Earth
1) MAP01 to MAP06 (subterranean/starport levels): Level 1: Entryway Level 2: Underhalls Level 3: The Gauntlet Level 4: The Focus Level 5: The Waste Tunnels Level 6: The Crusher
2) MAP07 to MAP11 (hellish outpost levels): Level 7: Dead Simple Level 8: Tricks and Traps Level 9: The Pit Level 10: Refueling Base Level 11: 'O' of Destruction!1
3) MAP12 to MAP20 (city levels): Level 12: The Factory Level 13: Downtown Level 14: The Inmost Dens Level 15: Industrial Zone (Exit to secret level) Level 16: Suburbs Level 17: Tenements Level 18: The Courtyard Level 19: The Citadel Level 20: Gotcha!
4) MAP21 to MAP30 (inside hell levels): Level 21: Nirvana Level 22: The Catacombs Level 23: Barrels o' Fun Level 24: The Chasm Level 25: Bloodfalls Level 26: The Abandoned Mines Level 27: Monster Condo Level 28: The Spirit World Level 29: The Living End Level 30: Icon of Sin
5) MAP31 and MAP32 (secret levels): Level 31: Wolfenstein2 (Exit to super secret level) Level 32: Grosse2
(Final Doom is a pair of standalone Doom II modifications, The Plutonia Experiment and TNT: Evilution)
1) MAP01 to MAP06 (experimental labs levels): Level 1: System Control Level 2: Human BBQ Level 3: Power Control Level 4: Wormhole Level 5: Hanger Level 6: Open Season
2) MAP07 to MAP11 (military base levels): Level 7: Prison Level 8: Metal Level 9: Stronghold Level 10: Redemption Level 11: Storage Facility
3) MAP12 to MAP20 (nighttime levels): Level 12: Crater Level 13: Nukage Processing Level 14: Steel Works Level 15: Dead Zone (Exit to secret level) Level 16: Deepest Reaches Level 17: Processing Area Level 18: Mill Level 19: Shipping/Respawning Level 20: Central Processing
4) MAP21 to MAP30 (hellish levels): Level 21: Administration Center Level 22: Habitat Level 23: Lunar Mining Project Level 24: Quarry Level 25: Baron's Den Level 26: Ballistyx Level 27: Mount Pain Level 28: Heck Level 29: River Styx Level 30: Last Call
5) MAP31 and MAP32 (secret levels): Level 31: Pharaoh (Exit to super secret level) Level 32: Caribbean
The Plutonia Experiment
1) MAP01 to MAP06 (initial Earth levels): Level 1: Congo Level 2: Well of Souls Level 3: Aztec Level 4: Caged Level 5: Ghost Town Level 6: Baron's Lair