This collection contains all of the ThirteenOranges' The Elder Scrolls Quests series. A series of lore friendly quests focusing on story driven and explorative gameplay and bringing a wide variety of high quality new locations, both exterior landscapes, interior buildings and dungeons. Every quest tells it's own stories and do not need to be played in the order they were created. It will be updated when new quests are added.
- Sea Of Ghosts
- And the Realms of Daedra
- No Mercy
- The Bigger They Are
- Brand new lore friendly quests in keeping with the style and themes of the core Skyrim experience.
- Varied and exotic new areas to see and explore, including new exterior locations, dungeons and realms of Oblivion.
- New stories to follow and discover throughout each quest.
- Any characters that feature in these quests are fully voiced.
- New bonus perks (not skill perks) and balanced, named weapons and armor with unique effects.
- Compatible with all Bethesda DLC. No Prerequisites. --------
- For all 4 to work, you may need to change the load order. For me making sure Sea of Ghosts is higher in the load order than my other mods was the trick.
- All my mods are fully compatible with Dawnguard.
The forgotten treasure of a great Sorcerer lies hidden in a long abandoned tower, kept away from the world and its perils for many long years. Time has come to unravel the Sorcerer's mysteries. Travel to the mountains of the West Reach to find the Sorcerer...
The Sea Of Ghosts are the cold and dangerous waters on the northern coasts of Tamriel. Among the mists and fog lie many secrets, treasures and stories long since forgotten. Travel these dangerous waters with the crew of The Winter's Warmth, exploring many ...
In the early days of the First Era the Chimer warlord Ornarol made a pact with the Daedra before betraying them to his own ends. When his deceit was discovered the three Daedric Princes tore his soul asunder, each taking part of his soul as a trophy, leavi...
A messenger has been sent from a small chapel of Stendarr to the Vigilant at Stendarr's Beacon, seeking aid against an unknown evil, but the messenger never made it to her destination. Investigate events at Stendarr's Chapel and explore the dark and danger...
A great hero of the Companions lies dead before he could defeat his greatest quest, the slaying of the great giant, Barlok'Gosh. Take up the arms of Holfir Giant Slayer and travel dangerous roads and caves to find Barlok'Gosh and finish what he started.