2478 ratings
The SpecialEffect Charity Set 2013
Rate  
Favorite
Favorited
Unfavorite
Description
Since 2007, our mission here at SpecialEffect has been to enable anyone, whatever their disability, to enjoy computer games and leisure technology.

To help meet our goals for this year, we've partnered with some stellar community artists to put together three great items for Team Fortress 2. If voted in by the community, 1% of the community revenue share for each item will go to the artist or artists who created it and the remaining 99% will help fund SpecialEffect - a charity working to help disabled players get back in the game.

If you're interested in learning more about what we do or want to check out some of the stories of people we've worked with, check us out at our website!
http://www.specialeffect.org.uk/
Items (3)
The Belly Buttons
Created by SpecialEffect
One is never enough.

If this item is voted in, 1% of the community revenue share for this item will go to the artist who created it and the remaining 99% will help fund SpecialEffect - a charity working to help disabled players get back in the game....
The Quarter Cabinet
Created by SpecialEffect
There's no coin slot, you say? We did that so you could save them for a good cause!

If this item is voted in, 1% of the community revenue share for this item will go to the artist who created it and the remaining 99% will help fund SpecialEffect - a c...
The Virtual Viewfinder
Created by SpecialEffect
99% Charitable, .5% panache, .5% migraine.

The Virtual Viewfinder is one of three great new items whose proceeds will help fund SpecialEffect - a charity working to help disabled players get back in the game. If voted in, 1% of the community revenue s...
168 Comments
< >
faceless Feb 23 @ 7:31am 
░█▀▀░█░░█░█▀█░█▀▀░█▀█
░▀▀█░█░░█░█▀▀░█▀▀░█▀▄
░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀░ ▀
░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░████
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█
██████▄▄█░░░░░███▄
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ Valve, ░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Add This░░█
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░ Please! ░░█
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░█
▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░█
Pyro™ Dec 20, 2013 @ 10:03am 
            ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
           ⊂  つ
             (つ ノ
              (ノ
     \      ☆
             |     ☆
          (⌒ ⌒ヽ   /
    \  (´⌒  ⌒  ⌒ヾ   /
      ('⌒ ; ⌒   ::⌒  )
     (´     )     ::: ) /
  ☆─ (´⌒;VALVE ADD THESE PLZ::⌒`)
     (⌒::   ::     ::⌒ )
    / (    ゝ  ヾ 丶  ソ
Pyro™ Dec 20, 2013 @ 10:03am 
            ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
           ⊂  つ
             (つ ノ
              (ノ
     \      ☆
             |     ☆
          (⌒ ⌒ヽ   /
    \  (´⌒  ⌒  ⌒ヾ   /
      ('⌒ ; ⌒   ::⌒  )
     (´     )     ::: ) /
  ☆─ (´⌒;VALVE ADD THIS PLZ::⌒`)
     (⌒::   ::     ::⌒ )
    / (    ゝ  ヾ 丶  ソ
Nova ● I.Sir Valce Frig Sep 4, 2013 @ 1:11pm 
cool
FlopEJoe Jul 28, 2013 @ 1:23pm 
I look forward to these
Frizzfry Jul 22, 2013 @ 3:10pm 
So cool. Thank you.
Fight Club President Mako Jul 15, 2013 @ 5:09pm 
I'm going to be blunt: I really hate that they only included one of the items in the game. I'm sorry, but this is supposed to be charity. They should have included the full set.
♫Record Spin/SoundBuster Prime Jul 14, 2013 @ 4:00pm 
SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY
buffalo_X Jul 11, 2013 @ 9:18am 
TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!
Fireballa Jul 7, 2013 @ 10:14pm 
Heartwarming cause :3

Now If it doesn't get added someone with a may show up at a certain place