Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

The Belly Buttons
 
Favorite
Favorited
Unfavorite
File Size
Posted
Updated
7.897 MB
Jun 28, 2013 @ 7:02pm
Jun 28, 2013 @ 7:12pm
2 Change Notes ( view )

Would you like to see this item officially accepted and supported in Team Fortress 2?

Yes
No thanks /
Not interested
Ask me
again later
In 1 collection by SpecialEffect
The SpecialEffect Charity Set 2013
3 items
Description
One is never enough.

If this item is voted in, 1% of the community revenue share for this item will go to the artist who created it and the remaining 99% will help fund SpecialEffect - a charity working to help disabled players get back in the game.