The Virtual Viewfinder
Favorite
Favorited
Unfavorite
File Size:
Posted:
Updated:
9.206 MB
Jun 28, 2013 @ 7:00pm
Jun 28, 2013 @ 7:21pm
3 change notes ( view )

This item has been accepted for Team Fortress 2!

Next item
in queue
In 1 collection by SpecialEffect
The SpecialEffect Charity Set 2013
3 items
Description
99% Charitable, .5% panache, .5% migraine.

The Virtual Viewfinder is one of three great new items whose proceeds will help fund SpecialEffect - a charity working to help disabled players get back in the game. If voted in, 1% of the community revenue share will go to the artists who created the item and the remaining 99% will go directly towards SpecialEffect's efforts!