This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Team Fortress 2. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Team Fortress 2.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
Ever wanted to set people on fire for FUN? Me too. Ever ran in like a fool and set even more people on fire? Me Too. Well now you can set even more people on fire with the new 100% Jester Hat (disclaimer only 40% of this hat is hat the other 60% is fun) w...