is a strong physical damage dealer who can disable and destroy many heroes at once with his spells. Most of the Elder's abilities revolve around the guardian spirit which aids him in battle. Using Ancestral Spirit, Elder Titan can temporarily separate the guardian spirit from himself. While the spirit is separate, it causes damage to enemies it strikes and mimics the Elder's Echo Stomp ability. When the spirit and Elder Titan rejoin, he gains a boost to his physical damage and move speed, the strength of which depends on how many enemies the spirit collided with. This makes him a very dangerous physical attacker, especially combined with his offensive aura, Natural Order. This ability reduces the base armour and magic resistance of all nearby units, giving the Elder's attacks and spells a significant boost to their damage. His final ability is called Earth Splitter, a powerful area of effect spell which can cause severe damage and disable many enemies at once. Since it takes a few seconds to have any effect and is easy to dodge on its own, it's best to combo this ability with either Echo Stomp or allied disabling spells. However, if multiple enemy heroes are hit by this ability, it generally spells their doom.
Remember, Elder Titan is not
a carry, don't build him as one.
‣ Good starting STR (24) and STR gain (+2.3)
‣ Good base damage
‣ Not reliant on items
‣ Can deal huge amounts of physical damage
‣ A well combo'd Stomp and Earth Splitter will generally win you the teamfight
‣ Great laner
‣ Long AoE sleep, good for initiation
‣ Good base movement speed (315)
‣ His role becomes more significant the longer the game goes on
‣ Stats gain is below average (agi, int)
‣ Reliant on team coordination
‣ Natural Order AoE radius is very small
‣ Echo stomp can be interrupted (once interrupted, it's on cd)
‣ Reliant on team composition
- Very helpful to land your stomp when he uses Fissure or vice versa in helping Earthshaker land an Echo Slam. Use your Ancestral Spirit to get ahead of your opponent, let Earthshaker Fissure and then use your Stomp to sleep him, follow up with your ulti along with Earthshaker's Echo Slam.
‣ Dark Seer[www.dota2wiki.com]
- Elder Titan synergises well with Dark Seer because of Surge and Iron Shell, can use Vacuum to set up a sleep initiation and then following it up with a Wall and ulti.
- Simply because of his ulti, once the enemy is silenced your Stomp won't be able to be interrupted.
- Get Enigma to initiate with Black Hole and then follow up with your combo, it's much easier when you have someone to back you up.
- Much the same as Enigma but instead of relying on Enigma to use Black Hole you can help out Tidehunter to ulti by using your Stomp, then you can follow that up with your ulti for an easy teamfight advantage.
‣ Anyone with a silence or disable, including Silencer[www.dota2wiki.com]
. When you're silenced/disabled you are completely useless.
- As great of a friend that he is, he also can be very annoying, Fissure and Echo Slam will completely ruin you. Keep out of the way of Earthshaker and you should be fine.
- He can interrupt you when casting Echo Stomp even if you're way behind your allies. As soon as Clockwerk uses Battery Assault you can kiss your combo away.
Because of the high mana cost that this build will be using, I suggest buying one or more of the situational items to help out with the large amount of mana that will be spent.[/h1]
Strength: 24 + 2.3
Agility: 14 + 1.5
Intelligence: 23 + 1.6
Attack Range: 128 (melee)
Movement Speed: 315
Attack Animation: 0.35 / 0.97
Casting Animation: 0.4 / 0.8
Base Attack Time: 1.7
Missile Speed: Instant
Sight Range: 1800 / 800