In this menu you can choose characters that you want to add to the level. Some characters have special functions which can be used by choosing the correct entity. The Entity Menu is shown automatically after selecting a character.Buildings
Buildings are the main target for the player: when every building is destroyed, the level is completed.
Don´t forget to put your buildings inside GreenIsland boxes if you want trees and grass to grow after they’re destroyed.Building Addons
Most of the addons are for adding detail to the building roofs.
WARNING: Don´t forget to move these addons when you delete or move a building. When they stick inside buildings, they will damage them at gameplay start.Explosives
Handle with care. Don´t smoke!Vehicles
Car, Van and GasTruck are drivable vehicles. You can choose from two entities. Parking and OnPath. Parking means they are just standing around and wait to be destroyed or used. OnPath means they look for the nearest VehiclePath and they try to drive along it.
Vehicle Paths are used to define tracks for the vehicles.
- The Big Marker marks the start of the path.
- Add new Points to the path by pressing the Insert Curve Points button while using in the Move tool, or select an existing point and use the Paint tool.
- When you want to delete a curve it can happen that some Curvepoints are still in the scene.
- When adding Vehicles to a path make sure you use vehicles with the OnPath entity, you should also use the snap to path option in the move tool.
- Vehicles will despawn when they reach the end of a path, and then respawn back at the beginning. They will also respawn once destroyed after all their debris has been collected.
- You can make a circular path simply by placing the start and end points of the path at the same position. Cars will then drive continually around the path and never respawn.
WARNING: Make sure the Start and End of the path are free of obstacles. E.g. keep it away from tunnel walls!
The Digger is just moving its shovel when it is touched by debris or a car.
WARNING: You can´t find vehicle path curves you set? Check the visibility of your LayersAdvert Billboards
You can attach the billboards to the walls of buildings.
WARNING: Don´t forget to move these addons when you delete or move a building. When they stick inside buildings they will damage them at gameplay start.Items
ItemBox stores items that the user can use when he breaks the box. You can choose which items are in the box in the Entity editor menu. Can be placed on top of buildings.
OilSplashForever: this oil will never disappear.
Sender / Receiver When a Sender is destroyed it sends a signal to all receivers with the same color. When a Receiver gets this signal any nearby cars or explosives are triggered: explosives will explode and cars will start driving forward.Street Sign Decals
Use the arrows to give the player a hint where the car paths are, or where they can/should drive.Street Decals
Use the Tire Track Decals to mark vehicle paths streets. Its always nice when the player has a hint when placing oilSplashes and Glue.Pedestrians
Pedestrian has a number of entities you can choose from:
- Pedestrian means the type of pedestrian is choosen randomly.
- BusinessMan, ConstructionWorker, Cowboy are normal pedestrians
- SpeedDemonMission is a Sidemission and gives the player x car controllers when he drives y seconds.
Small and Thin are walkable boxes. When you place a pedestrian inside one of these boxes they walk around in it. Make sure the boxes are not intersecting with buildings etc. The Pedestrian could cause unwanted damage to all things in their boxes.
You can scale the boxes with the Scale tool.
WARNING: You can´t find the pedestrians you set? They can be hidden via Layers.GreenIslands
GreenIslands are dividing the city into destructable parts that get green when every building on this green island is destroyed.
With Create-GreenIslands-Greenislands you can create a green box that can be scaled around pavement ‘islands’. make sure the box is clearly wrapping around all buildings and pavement tiles that should belong to this Greenisland.
All trees that you create inside this box are only shown after the buildings inside the box are destroyed.
WARNING: You can´t find the GreenIslands you set? They can be hidden via Layers.Platform / Canal / Background
The elements are part of the ground tiles. So they delete all underlieing ground tiles when they are placed. Make sure that you use this elements only outside of the level barriers. They have no correct collision geometry, so it would confuse the player if they exist in the playable area.
WARNING: these tiles are not moveable or rotatable