The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

51 ratings
Lucrative Justice (MoneyBags)
File Size
0.004 MB
Feb 3, 2013 @ 6:33pm
Feb 8, 2013 @ 9:24pm
2 Change Notes ( view )

Subscribe to download
Lucrative Justice (MoneyBags)

Have you ever fought your way through a whole camp of bandits, and then thought to yourself, "Why am I doing this? I'm getting next to nothing for it."

Does the concept of significantly increased gold drops appeal to you?

Do you like to walk into Belethors, pull out your money pouch and watch jaws drop all around from the amount of gold you have?

Then this is the mod for you! Based off the successful Lucrative Justice mod (Also by me) I've altered the item that determines random gold amounts to a significantly larger number,

Let's break it down.

There's are three items in skyrim that this mod affects.

LootGoldChange: This spawns a random amount of gold between 1 and 9 coins, always works.

LootGoldChange25: This spawns a random amount of gold between 61 and 363 coins. Always works.

LootGoldChange50: This runs LootGoldChange25 twice, meaning random amount of gold between 122 and 726. However, this has a 10% chance of not happening, and you get 0. Eh. the odds are quite in your favor with 90% success rate.

Now, for an important note. Be very careful not to carry excessively high amounts of gold, and do not let merchants have excessively high amounts of gold. Skyrim has a rather large bug where the the player's gold as well merchants will bug up badly if it gets too high. As far as we know, the limit for merchants is about 35,000 gold. My advice is to spend often, and store excess gold in containers. Rainy Day funds, no?

If this is too much gold for you. feel free to check out the original version, with a significantly reduced drop rate.
Located at:
< >
Celtic Wolf Jun 12 @ 12:07pm 
Nordic cultures actually burried forms of treasure and gold for passage to ad use in the afterlife. Same reason for the weapons the wield.
biltart_clorn Mar 19 @ 9:48am 
This mod is somewhat realistic, in my opinion. Most bandits will have no gold on them, but chests will have a great deal. The one area that falls short here is draugr: They would have no gold on them, as there would be no use for it. I will settle for the nonmoneybags version, I guess.
ep1c_g@m3r! Sep 30, 2016 @ 6:08pm 
I have never run into carrying too much on my person( In one lp of mine I had over 860,000 or something close to that)... but merchants seem to bug out at 33,000 for me
Time To Die Silversं Jun 6, 2015 @ 4:54pm 
Why the fu*k is this rated 4 stars?? Heres the difference when u add this mod. *vanilla: steals empire company gold, walks out with 200 gold* *Mod Enabled: Walks out with 124,000 gold.* It fixes the bandits being fu*king idiots and they have something that they actually took the time to steal....
The Clairvoyer Mar 28, 2015 @ 9:07am 
Did you change something, because before I would get hundreds of thousands of gold now
after questing i am lucky to get 5,000. If you did change something can you make a sepreate
version so you can still get 3000+ gold from a bandit.
Mediocrity 2.0 Mar 20, 2015 @ 7:54pm 
Not working for me too
BananaMan Dec 29, 2014 @ 7:24pm 
Script text isn't working for me either. Please fix this!
n8vWar10rd Jul 12, 2014 @ 10:40am 
nevermind it started working...picked up 380 from a draugr
n8vWar10rd Jul 12, 2014 @ 10:14am 
script text isnt working...I typed it in mutliple times, just keeps saying script not found
robirenz Jul 5, 2014 @ 2:10pm 
really works! thanks!

i dont even know why i got this im rich allredy but thanks anyways