79 ratings
Dungeons : Temple of the Lord
Rate  
Favorite
Favorited
Unfavorite
File Size:
Posted:
Updated:
2.158 MB
Dec 27, 2012 @ 12:09pm
Dec 27, 2012 @ 12:57pm
2 change notes ( view )

Subscribe to download Dungeons : Temple of the Lord

Subscribed
Unsubscribe
In 1 collection by Lord Dagobert
Lord Dagobert's Dungeons
7 items
Description
Dungeons : Temple of the Lord
By Lord Dagobert
December 2012

CHECK THE IMAGE FOR LOCATION

-Adds a huge dungeon divided in 6 cells, interior and exterior, with 16 bosses (check at the end for the list and their loots).

-All the enemies respawn so you can do the dungeon again, the bosses drop celestial gems. These gems allow you to craft brand new items.

-2 new armor sets. They will randomly drop from some bosses, improve them at the workbench with celestial gems!

-New necklaces, rings, aprons, gloves, gems, etc. that you can craft with the celestial gems

-Random daedric,dragonscale & dragonbone loots

-Epic Fights

And more!


List of Loots:


Entrance:
Warden Ahkar: 1 Celestial Gem + Enchanted Gloves + 1 random loot (25% chance Celestial Gem, 50% random dragon armor, 25% random daedric weapon)


Courtyard:
Archmage Rhaljk : 1 celestial gem + 1 random loot (25% chance Celestial Gem, 50% random dragon armor, 25% random daedric weapon)
Guardian of the Trial : 1 Celestial gem + 1 random loot (25% chance Celestial Gem, 50% random dragon armor, 25% random daedric weapon)
Rodel the Wise: 1 Celestial Gem + 1 random loot (25% chance Celestial Gem, 50% random dragon armor, 25% random daedric weapon)
Archmande Vjorn : 1 celestial gem + 1 random loot (Legendary Boots, Boots of the Lord, or 1 Celestial Gem)

King's Trial:
The Beast: 1 Celestial Gem + 2 random loot (Legendary Gloves, Gloves of the Lord, 8 magicka potions, or 8 health potions)


Halls of Wisdom:
Archmage Zenthar : 1 celestial gem + 1 random loot (25% chance Celestial Gem, 50% random dragon armor, 25% random daedric weapon)
Restless Guardian : 1 celestial gem + 1 random loot (25% chance Celestial Gem, 50% random dragon armor, 25% random daedric weapon)
Colossus : 1 celestial gem + 1 random loot (Legendary Helmet, Hood of the Lord, or 1 Celestial Gem)


Hall of Gods:
Mutated Wraith : 1 celestial gem + 1 random loot (25% chance Celestial Gem, 50% random dragon armor, 25% random daedric weapon)
The Gearmaster : 1 celestial gem + 1 random loot (25% chance Celestial Gem, 50% random dragon armor, 25% random daedric weapon)
Frenzied Centurion : 1 celestial gem + 1 random loot (25% chance Celestial Gem, 50% random dragon armor, 25% random daedric weapon)
Archmage Khargof : 1 celestial gem + 1 random loot (25% chance Celestial Gem, 50% random dragon armor, 25% random daedric weapon)
Guardian of the Gods : 1 celestial gem + 1 random loot (25% chance Celestial Gem, 50% random dragon armor, 25% random daedric weapon)


Celestial Lair:
Steward of the Lord : 2 celestial gems + 1 random loot (25% chance Celestial Gem, 50% random dragon armor, 25% random daedric weapon)
Lord Dagobert : 3 celestial gems + Enchanted Sword + 1 random armor ( Legendary Armor or Robes of the Lord) + 1 random loot (25% chance Celestial Gem, 50% random dragon armor, 25% random daedric weapon)
37 Comments
< >
elinburgjessica Jan 27 @ 6:13pm 
Amazing place to level up. Loved it! XD
elagoa Nov 1, 2013 @ 5:13am 
That was fun
Lostlake Oct 30, 2013 @ 4:03pm 
Very well done Lord Dagobert! Very challanging at the Master level ... and lots of fun. Thanks for this great mod!!! No Glitches!
cmcmachanic Aug 1, 2013 @ 7:42pm 
What a hoot, graphics were great, had to stop and just look around awhile.
Mori The Vampire Lord Jun 1, 2013 @ 8:11pm 
all your dungeon mods look awesome, im gonna play em all thankyou.
Grimscale Oracle May 18, 2013 @ 12:16pm 
FYI some enemies also spawn inside or behind walls,and the big human/elf enemies dont have a correct hitbox letting you only attack their lower body
Grimscale Oracle May 18, 2013 @ 12:13pm 
the dungeon itself looks great, BUT there are again those bugs where the dungeon enemies fight themself leaving only corpses, and upon entering the last celestial Lair and killing your guardians the meridia deadric quest completed itself telling me to take dawnbreaker.Guess that this wasnt supposed to happen.would be nice if that wouldnt occure
thrusher Apr 15, 2013 @ 1:40pm 
where is it?
litemerc Mar 31, 2013 @ 6:06am 
was fun
ronny.fonteyne Mar 25, 2013 @ 9:28am 
how long doest it take to respawn? nice mod