Diablo 3 Loot Server Exploit Update!
Diablo III
Rate  
Favorite
Favorited
Unfavorite
"So basically from over 4000 ppl testing out the Loot Server 80% of them are getting a Legendary or a Set item on those IP's the other 20% aren't getting legendary in the first 5 runs, after that they get legendary / set items a lot more than before.

Don't forget to hit that Subscribe button, Rate and Comment wanna see ur Feedback on the loot servers here!"