Posted: Dec 31, 2016 @ 4:13am

I never write reviews, but I felt like I owe this to anyone who considers this game. I got completely misled by the other reviews. It's all a sham. Go to the subreddit for this game. It looks like a bunch of fake accounts made by the developers. The whole thing seems fishy to me. Who cares if it's a clone? We all like these sorts of games. The issue is that it's a BAD clone.

There is no point to the game, there are no bosses, there is no story. You build a house and raise some animals. This alone would be fine, I'm a HUGE fan of games like Stardew Valley, however, the mechanics and gameplay are not intuitive, poorly explained, and once you understand them, they are poorly balanced.

This game feels very amateurish, and I get the feeling from reading around online that not only does nobody actually play it extensively, but that the company posts all over getting fake reviews. The whole thing seems VERY suspicius that such an obviously poor quality game has such high reviews.

Do NOT buy this game, it would be a waste.
Nuupa Dec 1, 2017 @ 3:40am
Just buy Terraria instead.
NinjaMiner Sep 12, 2017 @ 4:21am
Calling it a sham, okay. there are no bosses or story, sure. But isn't saying the devs made fake accounts going a little too far?
Professor Sweaz Aug 25, 2017 @ 6:53am
I honestly do not see the point in spending my money on this game if I already own Terraria and Starbound. Watched the gameplay vids, read the reviews, and making it blocky just isnt enough of a difference to me.
catman_cat_king Jul 14, 2017 @ 8:17pm
geeze, so many people getting salty over this, its simply them saying its really similar to other games, and it is. but there are people who play for the exploring and building. and who cares if its a rip off or not, its the internet
A Person Jul 2, 2017 @ 6:11am
If this guy is a bot, why is there only 1 review like it?
⊂ipher廾awﻸ Jul 2, 2017 @ 1:24am
I bought it, it was good... this is a bot.
zrojtas Jun 14, 2017 @ 12:11am
no joke this review helped me out ALOT, this person is telling the niger the truth. this game such and all thee=se nigers can succ my big johnson:terraria::terraria:
Frogting May 24, 2017 @ 4:38pm
Honestly your review is quite stupid this is not a clone because these games have their own types its called 2d survival games.
A Person May 23, 2017 @ 1:31pm
I was considering buyng the game.
I saw this review and though "Well, all this stuff about the fake accounts is bullshit but I beleive him on the part where he says it's boring."

I still don't believe this whole fake account thing, but the way you guys just swarm this review is pathetic. It's like they're a hive mind or something.

Thanks for the review, jackbeninja. I don't want to buy Farmville.
Ruby Red Lipstick May 14, 2017 @ 12:38pm
Thank you for your review jackbeninja, and for doing the research into it. I made up my mind honestly, with all the other games out there that have a purpose and point to them like Terraria and Starbound. I think I'll steer away from this purchase. It seems like just another copy cat anyways. and @Sir fabulous- Huh, never seen someone with a name similar to mine. Nice~!