Posted: May 21, 2016 @ 3:07pm

If TF2 and CS:GO had a baby, it would be this game.

This is honestly just a fun ♥♥♥♥ing shooter. It's insane, busy, fast paced, and action packed. Now, normally I don't like fast paced shooters, mostly because I can't keep up and I don't have enough time to play the way I want, but this is totally different. It does fast paced in a way that's fun, and tactical. Each class has it's own unique set of weapons, and there are classes that fight and go against other classes. For example, if you've got an army of people holding a certain area, and you want to counter that, there's a class with auto-pistols, and you can turn invisible to easily run past enemy lines. The only real downside to this game is that it can be hard to find a server sometimes, as it's all player hosted, no dedicated servers. I'd also love to see weapon customization, weapon skins, and more player customization in this game. Not to mention, a campaign. I LOVE to see a campaign for this game, and learn about the lore.

In short:

Should you get this game? ♥♥♥♥. Yes.

Is this a fun game? Damn right it is.

Is this a balanced game? For the most part, yes.

Is it 100% solid, and complete? No, there's plenty of room to improve, and there's plenty that can be added, but even with that being said, it's still a wonderful game.