About the Cult of Mortis
The Cult of Mortis was originally formed as a sort of joke, however it has evolved into a more serious clan. We worship the deity Mortis (this is a sort of roleplay and not to be taken seriously) and slay in his name. We do not fear death because it is an honour to smite the Unrighteous (those without honour) and if our bodies are damaged, the Omnipotent Mortis in his infinite wisdom will preserve our consciousness and we shall be reborn in a new body. We also have our own server, '[C-o-M] Server - FFA/LTS'.
Code of Honour
The following is the CoM Code of Honour. All loyal subjects of the great Mortis are expected to obey these laws at all times, with exceptions.
Honour is important. Despite what some may say, honour and respectability are as important in a video game as they are in reality. Backstabbing, spam-feinting, interrupting 1v1s , swarming (attacking groups of hostile groups who have far inferior numbers) and teamhitting/teamkilling without reason are all crimes.
Exceptions to these rules:
• All rules: If another player is not playing by any of these rules, you may at your own discretion sacrifice your moral high ground in order to gain tactical superiority against dishonourable foes.
• Backstabbing: If an opponent runs from you, he is not granted immunity. You may slay him from any angle you wish.
• Swarming: If it is a team match and the other team are also swarming, you may also swarm.
• Teamhitting/teamkilling: If another player is teamhitting/teamkilling you or if they commit an offense act, verbally or physically against one of your brothers (e.g. teamkilling, swarming, backstabbing).
• No interrupting 1v1s: You may only interrupt a 1v1 if one of the fighters violated this rule interrupting a 1v1 you are in by attacking you or your opponent.
All subjects of the great and omnipotent Mortis will:
1 Remain true to the Omnipotent Mortis, the one true Lord of Light, decency and all that is good and true.
2) If the Omnipotent leaves a server you must respect his decree and also leave, as he has deemed the server or the players inhabiting it foul and distasteful and unfit for usage, unless he specifically says otherwise.
3) Protect the Omnipotent however you can, even if it costs your life. If you fail him, you must beg for his forgiveness and work doubly hard to correct your errors.
4) Fight honourably against honourable opponents. If you are on a crusade of righteousness to spread the enlightenment to the server you are on and you're pitted against dishonourable cowards who taint the server, you show them the same honour they show you and the Omnipotent. Which if they show no honour, is none.
5) Follow ALL decrees announced by the Omnipotent at any time.
6) Shout 'For Mortis!', 'Mortis', 'Hail Mortis!' or similar phrases before/while charging into battle, albeit not every time. Occasionally shall suffice.