WE HATE QUITTERS IN SID MEIER'S CIVILIZATION MULTIPLAYER GAMING
Games should be played with good sportsmanship and all players must be treated equal (newbies, the host of the game, officers, all have equal right to participate in a game or vote)
"Pls dont whine and complain when the game doesnt go your way...cause ultimately its only going to go right for one player"
1) No Quitting, unless
i) You lost your capital city
ii) All players agree your civ is irrelevant to the development of the game
iii) All players agree the game is over
iv) Real life issue comes up(frequent users of this rule will be monitered)
2) Only play when you have enough time
i) 4 players 6+ hours
ii) 6 players 7+ hours
iii) 8 players 8+ hours
3) If the game crashes, ALWAYS meet in NQ chat for a reload.
i) A game with technical problems can be scrapped with a majority vote.
4) Trading and allying is allowed with human players. No trading or diplomacy with AI, except when peacemaking.
i) Regarding city states: Training units, pillaging and repairing tiles, and making peace every turn while conquering are not allowed.
ii) No city gifting except in peace dealings.
iii) Reparing opponents tiles in war to gain heal is not allowed.
5) Shift-moves are not allowed.
i) Can be used with majority vote.
6) All players should be respectful and display good sportmanship, abusive players will be kicked.
i) waiting out the turn timer to attack or other reason is considered poor sportsmanship
ii) Suiciding on purpose or staying in game without actually playing is considered worse than quitting.
iii) Collusion or predetermined teamplay is not allowed.
7) Feel free to host any type of game you like. Be sure to announce your settings so other players are not mislead.
(A game announced "ffa 6 ppl" settings are decided by majority vote)
8) Feel free at add NQ in your steam name to support and promote our group. This is of course 100 % voluntary.
Contact KatManDu,Sultan,Donhenriko,carls13 or Adreno if you have questions or ideas;)