Not a mod pack anymore.
Used to be a page for my mod pack. Now it's for my server.
Doesn't server much purpose, but oh fucking well.
I'm not sure if it will be supported after another pack for 1.5 comes out, but whatevs. We do not use Thaumcraft (or its buddy, thaumic bees) because though it offers a lot of awesome toys, our server is not too high spec to run it.
Here's how to get it.
1. Get the Feed The Beast launcher here. http://feed-the-beast.com/
2. After opening, launch Direwolf20 Pack. Make a profile using your minecraft login.
3. It will download everything it needs.
4. The game will start. When you get to the main menu, close it.
5. Open the launcher again. While Direwolf20 Pack is selected, click "Edit Mod Pack".
6. Find Thaumcraft and Thaumic Bees, and disable them.
Do 2-7 every time the mod pack updates, since Thaumcraft will be installed again. (It won't update too often, so don't worry.)