Recent reviews by Tacheron

A very satisfying city builder. In it's current state, I'm about done - got all of the achievements including the 5000 population one (not that easy due to lack of space to build). Visually pleasing, no bugs worth mentioning. Combat is a bit simplistic, but the whole point is to have your awesome towers do the work for you :)
Posted October 19, 2017.
When I manage to get my wife to play a game with me, that's an achievement. When that game is an MMO and she sticks to it, that's a miracle and attests to the game's quality.

There aren't that many games in which I don't have to worry about outleveling her (cause I play a bit more than her). ESO is one of those rare gems, due to the One Tamriel patch where almost everything scales to your level to keep it challenging and interesting, which means that we can always play together even though she's a few levels/cp under me.

As an MMO, it's pretty solid and I won't go into it since a lot of people already have. As an avid trader, one thing that piqued my interest was that it has an interesting auction house system in which you have to join a guild focused on trading if you want to turn a profit by selling your items. Since you can join up to 5 guilds simultaneously, it allows for studying different markets and turning a profit by comparing prices within guilds.

Anyways, long story short - I recommend it. But I STRONGLY recommend that you pay for the "ESO plus" if you want to enjoy the game properly, due to the inventory hassle if you don't have the crafting bag that comes with ESO+ (a botomless bag in which you can store ALL of your crafting materials over all your characters).
Posted May 21, 2017. Last edited May 21, 2017.
Addictive, great for playing for a bit before work or in general when you don't have a lot of time, but you can also put in more time if you so choose. Nuka-cola (premium currency) is available enough that you don't have to buy any if you don't want to. I'd still recommend buying the starter pack. Played it on the tablet version a year ago, playing it on the pc now, great game, great port.
Posted April 10, 2017.
Definitely get it if it's on sale. Great atmosphere, intriguing story. Multiple endings - I finished one and watched the others on youtube.
Posted April 8, 2017.
One day it's great.
Then it's bad.
Then it's good.
Then great again.

That and variations in between - meaning the game fluctuates, meaning it's being worked on, meaning it's a good sing for an EA game. You'll enjoy it, you'll be frustrated, you'll hate it - and the circle will go on, just like a thrall on the wheel of pain...on and on and on...
Posted March 22, 2017.
It's a very satisfying game for lovers of the building/expansionism genre. I can see the multiplayer being lots of fun. In it's current state you will go through the content pretty quickly, even with trying out all clan types. If you go for the achievements, you'll have to do a couple of playthroughs to get them all, which can be fun with the randomly generated map layout. I'm looking forward to the campaign mode to see what it can bring, but even as it is now, the game is good, although a bit overpriced atm - when the campaign and multiplayer mode get added, the price will be justified.
Posted March 2, 2017.
Just writing a review for the steam awards badge.

84000 "Overwhelmingly positive" reviews. Nuff said.
Posted November 23, 2016.
If you liked the old Pharaoh/Emperor/Caesar games, you will enjoy this. Just make sure to tweak the game settings to your liking. I wiped a couple of times by going in too hard before getting the hang of it. The economy can get clogged if you don't watch out what you're doing and then it all goes to hell. But it's a good game and worth the buy.
Posted November 23, 2016.
If you liked Disciples, Heroes of Might and Magic and similar games, get this. The main campaign is LONG, especially if you like to complete everything. Your hero crosses over from scenario to scenario, similar to HoM&M campaigns - you get to take all the gear your hero has equipped + sometimes some troops, items, gold etc.
Posted April 26, 2016.
I liked it. I wish the campaign was longer, but you can enjoy some replayability by trying for 100% completion on all levels.
Posted April 11, 2016.