Humans v Zombies: TF2 Style
Humans v Zombies is a game played on college campuses across the USA. After playing this game on my own campus, I thought it might be worth trying out when you can actually kill those pesky zombies with more than just nerf guns and socks.
The rules are simple: there are two teams, zombies and humans. All players begin as humans, except one who secretly begins as a zombie (the player will be notified before the start of the game).
- Humans win if they can survive until the announced time.
- Zombies win if they can kill off the humans before the announced time.
- You can be killed by a zombie at ANY TIME on ANY 2098 SERVER (see participating servers below). If killed, you join the zombies.
- Zombies must be wearing the tag at the time of the kill for the kill to be official. It is recommended to save a screenshot of any and all kills recorded.
- Zombies must report their kills to me if I am not present or did not witness the kill. If you cannot contact me, there will also be an ANNOUNCEMENT IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS SECTION OF THIS GROUP AS WELL AS ON STARMAN2098.COM. Reply to either the announcement or in the thread with the name of the human you killed.
- Humans should be wearing their tags as well, while playing on participating servers.
- Humas are required to play on at least one participating server with a zombie once a week to remain part of the game.
- ZOMBIE KILLS DO NOT COUNT DURING HUMILITATION ROUNDS.
- To be fair, zombies can only record zombie kills with: A) the fish B) all vanilla melee weapons EXCEPT the knife, and C) any and all taunt kills.
- Zombies should be wearing the Z [name] Z tag when playing. 2098 Clan members should wear [2098-Z].
- Humans should be wearing the S [name] S tag when playing. 2098 Clan members should wear [2098-S].
GAME ONE DATES:
Zombie Selection: October 21, 2010
Game Started: October 22, 2010 at 12 noon (EDT)
Game Ended: October 31, 2010 at 11:59 PM (EDT)
GAME ONE FINAL SCORE: (As of 12am EDT 1/1/10)
% ZOMBIES: 76% (out of 29)
If you have any questions make sure to notify me. If I do not respond, I'll respond once I get a chance.