Noobs of War
Welcome to Noobs of War!
We are a multinational gaming FUN-CLAN.
We are now not only dedicated to playing Bad Company 2 and Crysis 2, we also have Countetrstrike Source, Team Fortress 2 and Garry's Mod into the mix.
If you expect clan-matches and competitions then you're in the wrong place. We are simply a fun-clan or more just a community of players looking for fun and friendly games with like-minded fellows.
If you want to play with us, hang out in forums, discuss games and what not then you are more then welcome to join us.
You do not have to be a professional or a freak with a superb K/D Ratio, skills and ranks... we accept everyone.
Noobs, average players, freaks, pros... anyone BUT CHEATERS!
But of course be respectful to other members and admins and that's all.
Proph3t (a.k.a McProph3t) (-NofW Leader) says:
We are still new so many features are still yet to come.
- Our forum has a pretty fun ranking system.
- Most active and our favourite members will be rewarded with special ranks and achievements.
- We still need to get servers (for Bad Company 2 & Crysis 2).
- For now in our game pit we only have Bad Company 2 and Crysis 2. If someone wants, I can add some other games if there are at least 5 members who play them.
You just gotta make request in Suggestions section in our forums or send me, or Danny, A PM here on steam or on forums.
MrElve (a.k.a, Danny) (-NofW Admin) Says:
- I would like to thank everybody, not only on Proph3t's behalf but on myself and other steam officers from NofW for joining our community.
- We may be small for now, but we aim to continue to grow. Tell all of your friends, tell your friends to tell their friends, tell them to tell their families! Everybody is welcome to join in!
- If anybody would like to play any game, any time, Just give me an add or drop me a message.
Happy gaming Noobs of War!
Also members for me are on the first place. If members are happy with their admins and community, means the community will be successful but also members as much as admins represent a community.
So I accept any suggestions and things that you would like changed.
Least I can do for now! :)