If you want to join our most awesome chat (which you most certainly should do), we do have a few ground rules:
- Keep the chat civil. Lighthearted banter is fine, but don't act like a dick.
- Racist, sexist, homophobic or xenophobic language is not allowed.
- Discussing games is cool, but don't give away massive plot spoilers for new games.
- Don't promote piracy in any way. That means no download links, or asking for links to be PMed.
- Please don't ask for gifts or game/item trades in chat.
- Please don't put weapon/ item images in chat
- Don't deliberately misinterpret the rules for trolling purposes or smart-assery.
Furthermore, we request that you act like an adult when you enter the chat. That is to say that you should say hello and join in discussions politely. Do not:
- Enter chat to advertise your latest MW3 montage (or similar links)
- Enter chat and spam nonsense in order to appear quirky
- Enter chat and demand to be made an admin
And so on. This is all pretty straightforward, just be nice.
We'll usually kick on a first offence and temp ban on a second offence. If you need unbanning after a temp ban, get in touch with an admin.
We will also permaban you if:
- You're a spammer or someone phishing for account details
- You repeatedly break the rules
- You return with an alt account to avoid a previous ban
If you love ARPG this is it. Dissapointed by Diablo 3? Sacred 2 fills that void.
A few years older tha D3 but man does it hold up. Before I had my PC i must of logged in at least over 100hrs on xbox, and the game is even better and more immersive than before.
I will say this though, Sacred 2 does have problems, not any gaming problems but mostly engine and computer problems. I have been one of the lucky ones in that i have yet to have anything bad happen except crashes after about a few hours or so. Some report constant crashing etc not running etc. Me, no problems except the every now and again crashing.
Read up on the specs and see if you can handle it before purchasing, if you can, you wont be dissapointed. I guarantee it.
Hands down the best Multiplayer Game of the Year (for me).
Ever watched a medival movie and thought, "Those battle scenes look awesome, someone should make a game out of that!!"? Well my friends, they did and its epic.
This game has it all, limb chopping? Check. Head chopping? Check. Trebuchet body hurdling? Check.
Scenario: You and your team must burn down a village while the other team defends the villagers. If one team burns the village down, you proceed to the next objective, which is guarding a battering ram from the village all the way to a castle. Make it to the castle and then you have to guard said battering ram until you knocked down the castle doors, all while avoiding archers, trebuchets, burning oil from the walls above and the other 32 players trying to kill you.
Make it past that, and now you kill the king guarded by 32 other players. Im telling you this game is so awesome I want to have its babies. But you dont have to take my word for it.
Its too bad this game wasnt a hit with everyone, especially critics. In my judgement the critics ruined the games chance. The story, the setting, the amazing artwork all lead to a rich and colorful world.
The combat is amazing and a challenge. I recommend playing on the hardest difficulty though, as the preset is way too easy.
If your looking for a more colorful and rich RPG with fantastic combat, look no further this is your game. Again, the critics are to blame here. The developement team actually delivered on everything that was promised. Buy it and be thankful that you did.