Mount & Musket: Battalion has moved!
Mount & Musket: Battalion is the predecessor of Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, a professionally packaged Multiplayer DLC for Mount & Blade: Warband available from Steam and other retailers.
Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars is developed by Flying Squirrel Entertainment previously the Mount & Musket Development Team which features the last years of the Napoleonic Wars where you can side with one of the five supreme European powers from the era and choose from more than 220 unique units to play.
● Accurate early 19th century weapons, uniforms and environments.
● Massive multiplayer battles with up to 250 players.
● 5 nations with more than 220 unique units to choose from.
● A wide range of artillery pieces ranging from field cannons to mortars, capable of firing a variety of missiles such as canister, explosive shells and even rockets - all fully controllable by players.
● Destructible environments; players can use a range of artillery and explosives to destroy various buildings, bridges and other structures.
● Finely crafted game balance insuring skill and tactics is the hero of the battlefield, not the gun or the sword.
● Construct barricades, dig trenches and rig explosives with the multi-purpose engineer class.
● Special musician units with drums, fifes, bagpipes or trumpets, able to play historically accurate tunes; all recorded and played by award winning musicians.
● Lead squads of soldiers against each other in the new commander battle mode.
● More than 40 classical background music tracks.
● Improved shader graphics such as, plants moving with the wind, improved reflections, parallax mapping. etc.
Flying Squirrel Entertainment
Flying Squirrel Entertainment Steam Group
Flying Squirrel Entertainment Facebook
Flying Squirrel Entertainment Twitter
Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars
M&B: W - Napoleonic Wars Steam Group
M&B: W - Napoleonic Wars Facebook
M&B: W - Napoleonic Wars ModDB Visit Mount & Musket: Battalion's profile