First off: My name is Edward like the sparkling forest fairy from twilight. Except you know... not sparkling or a forest fairy.
In regards to what you need to know about me, I'll make it nice and easy for all of you, and make it into a list.
1) I can read and write in Latin, although I wouldn't say speaking it is my strong point.
2) My favorite band is probably Shinedown, as referenced by the fact that I own a massive amount of Shinedown paraphernalia.
3) I have an avid love of history,art history, and political science. In addition to this my favorite artist is Marc Chagall, and it has to do with his brilliant interweaving of political symbolism, and surrealism together.
4) I adore art, and high culture.
5) Born, and raised for the most part in Illinois. I'll have to admit I lived in Clayton, Georgia for a good number of years in between my times of residency.
6) A White Sox , Bears, and Black Hawks fan.
7) I know ten different coding languages.
8) I've been told I look like Stuart Townsend who played Lestat in queen of the damned.
9) I have an avid love of film, and like to look for the underlying motives behind why it was made.
10) I have a large collection of video games, even if I highly dislike majority of modern video games. The fact, that difficulty has fallen so low, has taken any skill out of most if not all games.
11) If I could live in any century, it would be the 19th century. People had more of a concept of culture, and it's importance to humanity during this time period.
12) I'm still trying to figure out why some people think sex is an okay foundation for a relationship. It isn't, any guy who honestly wants to be with a girl for any kind of lasting relationship should understand that waiting is the best course of action.
13) I love Invader Zim <3. Doom doomity doom doom doom doom doom!
14) Zombies, and zombie movies are amazing!
15) Cthulhu, and Munchkin Cthulhu are of great interest to me =0!
16) I'm not exactly sure why I'm bothering with no shave novembeard, but I am apparently >.>.