Recent reviews by Redbeard84

An instantly addictive retro arcade game, it's just as much fun to watch as it is to play!
Posted October 2, 2015.
The combination of tower defense, 3rd person shooter, and slapstick theming make this one of the most fun games I've played in ages!
Posted August 1, 2014.
This is a must have for anyone who likes strategy games.
Posted June 26, 2014.
Dinsaurs, machine guns, and hoverbikes. Single player could use a little work, but this game is definitely a lot of fun.
Posted June 25, 2014.
This is probably going to go down as the best money I ever spent.
Posted June 24, 2014.
I've tried playing this game several times now. Their account creation system is so bad, that I have been unable to successfully create an account. My account is in a strange limbo state where it is halfway created and I am unable to confirm or restart account creation, even after their supposed reset period has expired. I have also attempted to submit a support ticket concerning account creation, but my emails get returned as undeliverable.
Posted February 11, 2014.
I've been playing this game endlessly since I picked it up. The physics are incredibly well done, and I love that you can use mods to add high-res textures, making the scenery gorgeous. Then, there's just something magically goofy about launching little green men into space on massive rockets...
Posted December 26, 2013.