look at the comment and announcements/events page
We are a group composed of 4 core members that form the initials sand and represent each number of 1337. We play tf2 and borderlands and HoN every so often. The members have different games such as L4D, L4D2, UT3, and more. We strive to be the example of 1337. Please look at the announcements and events to see our next gathering. Our normal time is 7:30(PST) on friday and late afternoon on saturday and sunday.
Tr1ckmastr: The PS3 Fanatic
Domele: Computer Enthusiast
54Trains: Domele's Dipstick
Mixxanber: The fact Nazi
^console commands. use to record your tf2
"Video games are a conduit for the soul. They expand our lives, channel our imagination, test our skillz. Games exist as a channel for the boundless energy of people all over the world. It is a medium you are incapable of understanding." - Largo
"It has a secret program of ultimate destruction. All Sonys do." - Largo
"There it was! A AMD Athlon CPU that wasn't being overclocked! This was a crime! I felt that I had to right this injustice!" - Largo
great teacher Largo is the example of 1337
"I got witches in class I got witches in the halls
If you look under my cloak, you'll see my Hagrid size balls." -Harry Potter
1) Teleport Grief 1: Requires 2-4 engineers on same team
Build teleporters at base. Teleporters simply go to a place somewhere in the base.
2) Teleporter Grief 2: Requires 2-4 engineers on the same team (blue recommended).
In some maps, there is a point where the whole team gathers. Place an exit at the base and place teleporter entrances where the whole team is gathering.
3)Teleporter Grief 3: Requires 2-4 engys on the same team and friendly engy with sentry.
Place an exit at the base and place entrances around another friendly engineers friendly gun. If he tries to repair, he’ll fly back to base.
4)Teleporter Grief 4: Requires 4 Engys on the same team and a friendly engy with tp up.
Place an exit at base and surround friendly engys teleporter exit with entrances.
5) Teleporter Grief 5: Requires 4 engies on the same team (more would be better) (defending team on CP best choice). Create a tele chain by having someone build his tele entrance in front of the base and then having the next entrance right next to it and then having a long chain until the person is sent back to the base.
Medic Uber Train Necesities
1) In the beginning, have one medic ready to uber and the other having at least 50% uber charge.
2) Whoever has the uber ready, is the one who ubers. The one who has less uber, even by 2%, ubersaws their faces.
3)If separated or no enemies, run back to spawn and charge up one uber.