Protecting a civilized society, not you
When man falls, it's up to man to get back up
Society has fallen, bandits lurk at night and it's a kill or be killed world out in the wastes. Chaos took over. The few who were left sane said that they had enough - it was time to rebuild society and bring back humanity as we knew it. Former military and government staff grouped up together to fulfill this dream; thus, creating the first Civil Protection unit which then claimed the old military camp their own and creating it a HQ and a safe-zone for civilians to use.
Goals of Civil Protection:
◉ To provide a friendly and fun experience for those whom seek to be something else than bandits
◉ Help survivors in-game by providing supplies and give an overall safe environment for everyone
◉ To provide a safe environment for every survivor who wishes to co-operate with Civil Protection
◉ Become a large and known clan in a positive way
Rules and Regulations for Civil Protection.
1. Do NOT attack innocent or unarmed people, unless provoked, or have good grounds for attack.
2. If you have the chance to help others, you should try.
3. Do NOT steal from other members of the group.
4. Do NOT disrespect other members or superiors.
5. If in excess of supplies try to give it to those you meet on your travels or
hand it in for other members.
6. When on base or around comrades wear your issued gas mask.
7. If you leave the clan hand in your gas mask.
8. Never do anything that can make the clan look bad, or bring bounty to any member.
INFO ABOUT RANKS:
RCT: RCT or recruit is where everybody starts as they join the group. You are new and have to spend a little time showing that you are able to keep calm and be good to other players. If there is any doubt then you will be thrown out.
05: This is where you earn your gas mask to wear around the base and out patrolling.
01: Usually a right hand man to an officer.
OfC: This is an officer and is a highly regarded member of the team.
DvL: This is the divisional leader, there is only one in each division and it is there task to keep the division in line, they only report to the commanders.
CoM: Commanders, leaders of the group.