wipeD`'s most helpful reviews

1,575.4 hrs on record
Awesome game though you need to get into it. It's so complex in what you can do in order to win!

Newer edit:
The game is pretty, it runs well, its kinda balanced (some stuff is unbalanced) and it is fun - if you play with the right people. These CAN be random guys, which is not very frequent BUT possible!
Its overcrowded with .. well lets say ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ but if you dont feed their trollmouths, you will be okay.
Have not played ranked in weeks, I am going to start very soon again.

OLD EDIT, just letting this in for reasons:
Dont ever ♥♥♥♥ing play ranked though, I'm (at the point of writing) having 600 hrs of Dota on record and played a ranked match. I got matched with 4 greeks (nothing bad so far). They had a gametime range of 1000-2000hrs, my enemies had ranges from 2000-2500. Where is the fairness? I thought that if I'd play ranked alone I would not get matched with people that are premade. This was ♥♥♥♥ing unfair and I do not like that.
Posted March 23, 2013. Last edited August 12, 2014.
I like playing board games. I like playing multiplayer games.
This is the perfect solution and the physics add the last part of the cake!

It is really fun to play with friends you can't play poker or some board game with!
Especially the FLIP DA TABLE function!

It works and has no delay at all (given your internet connection doesn't)

In addition: You can customize an own Board and therefore make "mods" for the workshop. Very nice feature!
Pro's:
- Good Story
- Gorgeous but demanding graphics! (You'll need a nice PC to run it!)
- A bit open world
- Funny puns
- Lara's ... well .. you know, smartness!
- Awesome death scenes!

Con's:

- A bit too many quick time events
- The feature of hunting has no real purpose
- Maybe a bit short

Conclusion: If you like exploring dungeons and dying a lot, then you should buy the game at a sale for 7,50€ or 5€ (depending on the edition, the extra skins arent really nice to use)

Edit: I finished the game and I don't think I can say anything else than I said
Posted August 12, 2014. Last edited August 24, 2014.
Cars. Rocketboost. Football! What else do men want? Beer! While Rocket League can't give you beer, you get addicted to it.
I mean, I don't even like football and I am addicted to it!
It is incredibly fun, though friends are recommended
Posted February 14.
METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!(Or punk)
Posted March 23, 2014.
One of the best games I played
I never had a singleplayer game (I haven't played it with friends yet) keeping me from stop playing that hard.

Try the demo and see for yourself! ITS AWESOME
Posted April 4, 2013.
No ratings yet
I never played Harvest Moon or the other games that are similar to Stardew Valley and I never thought I like these kind of games.

My opinion has changed in just one day. At first, I got a GOG Version from a friend to test it out as I thought - man... I will probably play this for one to two hours.. but man, just look at my playtime.

It offers beautiful pixelart-graphics and music, sounds, etc.. as well as LOTS to do. I can't really play open ended games because I find myself in a state of "what to do next? Everything to do is so stupid" and end up doing nothing and never playing again, but so far, I've played this game half a whole day!

Give it a try if you can and see for yourself, if you like it.
(official) Modding support will be added soon as well as a multiplayer.
unofficial modding is already there, just google it!
Posted April 13.
No ratings yet
Being a good mix between TF2 and Blizzard's Overwatch, Dirty Bomb is a fast paced free-to-play shooter without being overly pay to win. It (currently) offers 6 maps and 2.5 Gamemodes:

- Execution: A CS-Style mode which is exactly like Obliteration in BF4
- Objective: Basically you have to do 3 objectives which vary between maps
- Stopwatch: The same as objective, but in a "who is the better team"-way

Everything can be achieved through farming credits by playing or by paying a huge amount of money, even though paying is not required at all, you can have very much fun without doing so!

The new update seems to be broken somehow, at least its features aren't working quite right, according to reddit.
I, myself, am just unlucky. Very unlucky.

Please patch in a party system for normal matchmaking though, playing with friends is hard when you are more than 2-3 people.
Posted April 13.
No ratings yet
Holy hell, what did I expect from the game?

It is short.. but hell, it get's todays problems really well.
It shows how DLC's took overhand of the game which actually features everything the DLC has out of the box!
Its enjoyable and funny, you should try it out!
No ratings yet
Its anno with new stuff, I like it.
If you like strategic RTS with lots of stuff to do, this is your game. The game has new innovative stuff like factions that build on top of our real life problem #1: Pollution and renewable energies. It kind of opened my mind on all that stuff, even though I dont care about it ingame. It made me think about it a bit.. I dont think a game has ever done that to me.

Only downside: UPlay.