Recent reviews by Igor

I had to draw the line somewhere. The game itself is great, much of the DLC makes it even better. But I can't justify comitting to this purchase for anyone, the milking is real. Paradox has a terrible expansion/DLC policy, aka overpriced, for mechanics and features that are accessible via mods for free. This is unethical or something. Don't partake.
I know I only have 2.2 hours of playtime, but that's because it was enough to realise this is the greatest rollercoaster/theme park sim ever conceived.
Posted November 17, 2016.
No ratings yet
Breathtaking application that doesn't get old. THIS is what VR is tailor mode for. 11/10.
Posted November 16, 2016.
It is 'basically' Bunny Mario Maker lite (fewer block types and tilesets as of now) with some blatant similarities...he he he.

For $4, why not. Quick, while Nintendo isn't looking!
Posted September 21, 2016.
No mouse in menu, kill it with fire.

Posted August 28, 2016.
You're better off eating♥♥♥♥♥♥
Posted July 4, 2016.
Been waging ww2 since hearts of iron 1.

This one is slick, the foundation is solid. But as always on launch the standard paradox formula is here;

AI is broken. Needs patches, needs more content, needs to be finished.

Expect to have paid ~$100+ by the time this surpasses hoi3. WW2 as a service, starts off ♥♥♥♥♥♥ but becomes great.

Why do I keep getting these paradox service platforms on launch? Because I'm a moron. Don't be morons too kids. Wait a year or two, wait for steam sale to pick up the game with all 50 upcoming DLC packs for a normal price.
Posted June 25, 2016.
No ratings yet
This + Vive = Mind blown, gone supernova.

And to think it is still only in early access. Sweet baby Jesus.
Posted May 20, 2016.
No ratings yet
Simple yet flexible vehicle creation system. Rough around the edges in terms of stability and physics. Clearly a work in progress, but a good one. If you liked making vehicles in Banjo's Nuts and Bolts, you may dig this very much.

So far so good.
Posted March 11, 2016.
Bethem is an action-adventure game built in Game Maker Studio.

Can't say much in regards to the story so far (just started playing), but it seems humorous and doesn't take itself seriously. English translation is a little rough in places (especially in regards to the jokes-lost in translation). There may be a little too much exposition/dialogue given the tone of the story, at least at the start.

If you like Zelda, the action based combat mechanics are very similar to older Zelda games such as Link to the Past or the Gameboy titles. There is an overworld, there are dungeons and associated puzzles to solve in order to progress. The interface, item mechanics and character abilities are all taken from Zelda.

It includes a very pleasant soundtrack. The sprite work and animations are passable (albeit simplistic). Controller support (xbox) is great, and game feels very responsive; combating monsters and solving puzzles is actually fun and I found myself wanting to complete each area and progress.

There seem to be some problems with running it on modern high-end hardware. I can only play in windowed mode, and have had to disable avast real time scanner every time in order for it to start.

From the perspective of a Zelda fan, this is a pleasant surprise that came out of nowhere. I would recommend it on that basis. But I must caution that it is a little rough/unpolished around the edges for a release title, both technically and in terms of visuals.

Posted December 20, 2015.