Van Fanel
Lt. Noah Jacob   Distrito Federal, Mexico
 
 
Here is the deal Dark Souls players, I don't want you to be upset, but if you invade me while I am a Level 300+ something I am using cheats to test stuff, I don't play nice, that's why I DIDN'T invade you while I could, thanks for your comprehension.
Currently Offline
Last Online 1 hrs, 31 mins ago
Review Showcase
10.1 Hours played
80% of this game is good action and platforming, there is some blood, some DMC feeling to it (the good one) and a few collectibles, the other 20% is cheap deaths with trial and error gameplay, carpal tunnel to the max on a controller, deaths by not being able to see your character, or the environment, some bad hitboxes, but dammit! you will come back and you will try to master it!

Recent Activity

204 hrs on record
last played on Mar 27
0.8 hrs on record
last played on Mar 23
321 hrs on record
last played on Feb 16
Faux Nov 7, 2016 @ 1:35am 
underrated cosplay
Circles of Jerk Nov 22, 2015 @ 7:26pm 
+rep sent me dick picks on 4chan
Zhirkon Aug 17, 2015 @ 3:14am 
+ref fast and easy trade
Manners Aug 12, 2015 @ 10:24pm 
+Rep good trader
Little Hitling / kickback.com Jul 10, 2015 @ 10:13pm 
+rep good trader
Little Hitling / kickback.com Jul 10, 2015 @ 10:12pm 
added for bp.tf ad