As the head of Tawner Ops, commissioned with the Builders' League United (BLU, with occasional rare contracts to RED), I specialize in explosive guerilla-tactic solutions for Breaking the Enemy's Shit (TM), as well as securing grounds and intel from those who'd touch My Team's Shit (TM).
I was a front-line officer in the Demoman v. Soldier WAR of 2009: 674 bloody Soldier dog tags rest in my cabinet, boyo.
So when you hear the booms coming from the other team, or see the D-Fence spray on the wall, be wary...
************************************************************************ A SET OF POLITE REQUESTS: I'm blessed with tons of friends and contacts. I can be pretty busy multitasking. However, I always try to be a friendly, helpful and welcoming vix for those I speak with. :) That said:
* PLEASE do NOT spam me while I am In-game. I'll try to respond in due time. * PLEASE do NOT spam me while I am marked BUSY. That means I'm working.
* If you're friendlisting to request a TFP invite: Post a comment saying so below, please.
* I DON'T just friendlist everyone. I prefer tidy friend lists. If you add me and I don't add you back (especially if I don't know you from a chair in a diner), don't be upset. Most people on my list I've gotten to know through online games together, or from elsewhere, not just randoms who saw me on Steam.
* Piggybacked on the above: I don't friendlist non-communicative strangers or secretive private accounts. I also tend to remove non-speakers after a while.
* If we've met elsewhere before and I don't recognize your Steam name, please comment so below! Constantly changing your name and/or icon doesn't help me identify who you are, either.
* Please DO feel free to drop me a comment or greeting! I'll try to respond in kind (assuming your profile allows comments that is). This goes double If we've met before; please leave me a comment saying such!
A Flopspot for Tawners and Friends; Home Away From Home!
Lush, dark crimson carpeting greets your feet as you enter The Bandit's Den Cafe. This area is populated with tallish potted trees, offering shading over the lounge couches, loveseats, cushions and sofas that dapple the area. The same lighting of gold, amber and white fills the entire room from lounge to bar.
Most of the north wall has been made into a huge picture window, gazing out to the deep expanse of space from beyond five inch thick transparisteel. A bespeckled starfield lit with the occasional streaking star is in evidence, a bright blue corner of nearby planet floating in the lower left corner. When you look close enough, you notice that the planet is merely holographic projection.
The lounge area descends six inches from the cafe floorlevel, forming an almost pit-like arrangement, and is largely populated with cushions, four sofas, and three loveseats, all arranged in a circle to face a sturdy wood-glass table. The place looks ideal for gaming and conversation, or even just cuddling and whatever that can bring.
Now that you're here, traveler, kick back for a bit and start a conversation. Head to the dining area and check out the menu, or ask for your own brand of food and drink. If it isn't found here it ain't found anywhere!
This is the game Sonic Team should have made seven years ago. Enough flavor, heart, and personality is packed in here from the stunning visuals to the revitalized and memorable music to make it totally worth the purchase. Forget the Sonic Cycle with this one.