1) End of round immunity
2) Custom chat color and tag
3) Autobalance/swap immunity
4) Access to !radio
5) Change player colour
6) IRC-style /me option for chat
7) Ability to play as MvM Robots
8) Prop menu access on our PropHunt server
9) Team Preference Selection
10) Buddy system for scrambles
11)Custom sprite for supporters during round end
Feel free to use [VF4] tags to show your support for our community. They are for everyone!
1. No hacking, cheating or exploiting in any way not intended by the map creators or Valve. This also extends to third party programs that enhance your ability to play beyond normal levels (i.e. aimbot)
2. No mic spam. Short clips are fine, but if you are asked to stop, then you must comply. This includes screaming, singing or otherwise making annoying sounds into the mic. Level of annoyance is NOT determined by the creator of the sounds.
3. No discriminatory language. No racism, sexism, etc.
4. No being a douche. This includes disregarding admin requests, circumventing rules, rejoining to get around a mute, griefing other players (blocking snipers views, real world insults, etc)
5. Respect everyone.
*these rules are by no means set in stone, and can be modified at any time for complete and most accurate rules please visit our website freefrag.com
Team Fortress 2
188.8.131.52:27015 VaultF4.com Back2Basics
184.108.40.206:27015 VaultF4.com Mann Vs Machine #2
220.127.116.11:27015 VaultF4.com 24/7 2Fort
18.104.22.168:27015 VaultF4.com Get Stock Blocked
22.214.171.124:27015 VaultF4.com 24/7 Dustbowl
126.96.36.199:27015 VaultF4.com Mann Vs Machine
188.8.131.52:27015 VaultF4.com Supporters ONLY MvM
184.108.40.206:27015 VaultF4.com 24/7 Badlands
220.127.116.11:27015 VaultF4.com 24/7 Payload
18.104.22.168:27015 VaultF4.com 24/7 RANKED Prophunt
22.214.171.124:27015 VaultF4.com Srs Bsns Srvr
126.96.36.199:27015 VaultF4.com 24/7 Arena
188.8.131.52:27015 VaultF4.com Left4Dead2 No Mods Server
tekkit.vaultf4.com - Tekkit Server
ftb.vaultf4.com - Feed The Beast Server
Check out the following Steam groups for server specific announcements:
I played this in one night. It is short but it has a good story line. I will not give away much, but the first few mins. You play one of two scientists who are called to the house of a dieing man. He has requested that he be able to go to the moon. As the scientist you are paid to alter his memories so he believes before he dies that he did get to vist the moon. To accomplish this task you must travel back though his memories.
As far as game play goes it is mostly point and click. Though your character does move you really don't need a keyboard aside for a couple spots. Again it is a short game, but the story does make up for it. Mostly I kept playing because I wanted to know what happened. I would have prefured to have WSAD available for movement as that is what I am used to. I feel the game play was medeocre, but by the time it had gotten a little tiresome the story really picked up and I was too engrosed to care, also the ending is worth it.
The music is good. It did however try to put me to sleep as it is soothing. If that type of music is what you like or if you are like me and collect everything then I suggest the soundtrack as well. I would however wait till the game goes on sale to buy it. I think it is a bit short for the $9.99 and there is not a lot of replay value. I got it when it was on sale. I don't regreat it at all. It has appeared in an indi bundle; this would be another great way to pick up this little game. I also want to say that there are more comming out and I do plan to get them as well.
This has been a really fun game. You can play with others and there is no need to spend any money (though a chest is something I would recommend). There is voice chat durring battles and there are different levels so you don't get tired of the same enemies or scenery. There is crafting to make money and your own armor as well as a community marketplace that if you are smart you can manipulate (Joshu I am looking at you). So try it out. What do you have to loose aside from a little time?