Regular speedrun contests on unplayed maps within a 40 minute timeframe.
RULES (READ THEM)
- Group events are organised at times when most group members are online.
- If you want to enlist in the contest, just say so in the group chat.
- A random map is chosen by Admins (we don't actually play it so there is no disadvantage to group members).
- Download link will be given in group chat and everyone has a few minutes to download the map.
- Competition begins, 40 minutes are given to speedrun and record a demo/fraps a run (In this time there should be no discussion of routes or anything else like that in the group chat or any other chat (we'll just have to trust you, so don't be a cunt.))
- Once time is out, everyone has to close down their Portal 2 as proof they are not still playing the map. Once you have uploaded your demo on a file hosting website and submitted the link in the group chat, then you can go back on Portal 2.
- The admins review the demos and fastest speedrun wins and gets 'Player of the Week' of the group (There's no prize you greedy cunts).
- If the majority of people enlisted in the contest request additional time then it will be given.
- If the map is shit (since we have to pick maps that no-one has played) then we might cancel the map and choose another.
- If you haven't been invited and would like to join then please just ask any Admin of the group, anyone can join no matter how skilled you are. Just don't cry in the chat if you lose :P
- And obviously you can't use cheats in your speedrun. If you do you will get immediately kicked from the group.
- Regularly check the group chat as the map could change if the majority votes so, a new download link will be provided.