Recent reviews by Saeed

Better than Harvest Moon. Addicting, fun, perfect game mechanics and features.
Posted November 25, 2016.
No ratings yet
I do not recommend this game. To keep it simple and short what I liked in the game was the crafting system and the community of players (which is slowly decreasing in number by the way). What I do not like about this game is that it needs so much more work, the end goal here is not very worthwhile in my opinion, the grind is fine but as you progress deeper into the skilltrees the amount of materials and time invested into crafting said item takes way too long which is fine but the idea that this item gets broken really fast and there is no way to repair feels like a waste of time and effort. Moreover, the enemy mobs within the map are randomly scattered and I do not fully understand the code or the A.I. which in most cases is simple and boring. One last thing is the terrain and different biomes while they add interesting depth it feels really ancient and it lacks designs by any means it felt randomized and like a rushed job.
Posted May 4, 2016. Last edited August 28.
refunded.
Posted December 31, 2015.
No ratings yet
I regret buying this, I hope steam will accept my refund request...
Posted June 21, 2015.
It was worth the wait.
Posted April 25, 2015.
This game is tons of fun, devs are active they reply on steam forums and keep on patching bugs.

The game has vibrant colors. Imagine Rust and Planet Explorers had a baby and named it GRAV.

I have played 5 hours straight, was killed in PvP once, owned by flying bugs, made friends, built a base with them, explored caves. The game has tons of potential, but requires your patience, I believe as more players join, more servers will come up, creating another succesful survival game, but this time with a different feel to it!

Totally recommend the game for those who understand what Early Access Games with tons of potential require.

Edit 1: after playing even more, I've noticed some bugs but they never ruined the fun! the only issue is the lag at times, but the devs are working on it!

Edit2: crowded servers tend to lag a bit more than servers with 8-16 people on is what I noticed from trying out different servers. The game is enjoyable in less crowded servers at current state.

Edit3: as of Patch 4, the lag has been reduced and server performance really improved. Looking forward to future updates.

Edit4: as of the 18th of January, Patch 7 is released, more improvements (CPU/GPU-wise) in bay as well as further graphical enhancements. see the announcments for further info.

I don't know anymore. Still positive though.

21st of May 2016: I miss GRAV </3
Posted January 9, 2015. Last edited May 21, 2016.